|Statement Of Faith|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2014 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Originally from the SON_Net Christian BBS Network
Written for poetic verse By Daryl Stout
2) I believe the Bible to be God's Holy Word.
Divinely breathed, inspired there, authority there heard.
The Testaments, both Old and New, perfect in all ways.
Given by The Lord Himself, God's Plan for every day.
3) I believe that God exists, in Father, Spirit, Son.
Each three personalities, but these three are One.
For these three bear record, The Holy Trinity.
Over all Creation, for all mankind to see.
4) I believe that everyone, that's in the human race.
Is a sinner, bound for Hell, if they refuse God's Grace.
Before the world's foundation, The Lamb for sinners slain.
In our place, on that Cross, Christ endured our pain.
5) I believe salvation is found in only one;
The person there of Jesus Christ, God's Precious, Only Son.
For while we were yet sinners, Christ came down to Earth.
A Virgin Born, in a manger...Precious, Lowly Birth.
6) I believe that Jesus Christ, was both God, and man.
He lived like us, in every way, led by His Fathers hand.
But without the curse of sin, a perfect life He lived.
For He, upon that Rugged Cross, His life for us, He'd give.
7) I believe that on that somber day, when the words He cried,
''It is finished''; paid the price, for all sin when He died.
Then after three days in the tomb, He rose in victory.
Defeating death, and sins curse, for all eternity.
8) I believe the Rapture, the Blessed Hope one day.
When all the saved will rise like Christ, The Truth, The Life, The Way.
For when the Quota God has set, is there finally reached.
His True Church, there called away, the Gospel Truth they preached.
9) I believe that only through the righteousness of Christ.
All the saved are justified, for us, He paid sins price.
A free gift there, it's undeserved, and it can't be earned.
To all repentent souls received, from their sin, they turned.
10) I believe that one is saved, by grace through faith, not works.
For if we build on what we do, sinful pride there lurks.
Because all our righteousness, is as filthy rags.
Deserving only to be placed, into garbage bags.
11) I believe Christ's Lordship, o'er The Church, His Bride.
For it was for us, He sought Her, and for Her Life, He died.
Observing The Lord's Supper, His Death shown till He Comes.
And, baptism by immersion, accepting Christ, God's Son.
12) I believe in eternal life, for every soul on Earth.
Which one they experience, is if they had New Birth.
Eternal joy for the redeemed, forsaking sins desires.
Eternal torment for the lost, there in The Lake Of Fire.
13) For, if the saved on Jesus, are wrong on what's believed.
We won't lose much at our deaths, except the sin that grieved.
But, if those rejecting Christ, are wrong there, in their choice;
They'll regret eternally, that they refused Christ's voice.
14) Now that you have heard these words, a choice you have to make.
You can accept what you have read; the curse of sin, now break.
But God gave you free will, my friend, these words you can refuse.
And, when these words here come to pass, you will eternally lose.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage