|The Changing Of God's Word|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2014 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Based On Revelation 22:18-19
Written By Daryl Stout
2) The changing of God's Word, yes, Satan did.
Back when he rebelled so long ago.
Through deceit and lies, his evil bid
Was destroyed...for God, all things, does know.
3) The changing of God's Word, in Eden there.
Deceiving Eve, then Adam, with his guile.
First sin, then death, creation full of care.
And unending, tortured, life of trial.
4) The changing of God's Word, done many times.
For rebellious man, called it absurd.
They loved more, their lives of sin and crime.
And perverting of God's Holy Word.
5) The changing of God's Word, done through the years.
The Words of Judgment, man there did despise.
The sin of mankind, grieved The Lord to tears.
Doing what was right in their own eyes.
6) The changing of God's Word, it can't be done.
For God changes not in all His Ways.
The Triune God there, Father, Spirit, Son.
The One True God, through all endless days.
7) The changing of God's Word, translations wrote,
They didn't like what God said in His Book.
The Judgment of The Lord on these was smote;
For no sin or deed escapes His Look.
8) The changing of God's Word, a dangerous deed.
For those who add more words, or take away.
Will be given plagues with rapid speed;
And face Jesus Christ, on Judgment Day.
9) The changing of God's Word, a wicked thing;
For if God did change, we'd be consumed.
For His Righteous Anger, would to us, He'd bring;
We'd be like a flower, never bloomed.
10) The changing of God's Word, while men may try,
To change it, just as mans words change, each day.
But, judgment will fall one day, from the sky;
From The Lord, The Truth, Life, and The Way.
11) The changing of God's Word, you have been warned.
of The Judgment, tampering with His Word.
With eyes a flame of fire, full of scorn;
To The Lake Of Fire, you'll be conferred.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage