This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2. Betrayed; one third of angels, with Lucifer they went.
Deceived by his evil lies, and purposes hell bent.
Cast from Heaven, demons now, forever they are lost.
And, they hid the lies from mankind, sins eternal cost.
3. Betrayed; in Eden's Paradise, Eve...then Adam did.
Ate from the Tree that God had warned, they'd die if they did.
The curse of sin as well as death, now filled the whole earth.
It'd follow everyone from their day of birth.
4. Betrayed; Abel, he was killed, by Cain's jealousy.
Cain's offering, God rejected, Cain's work futility.
The firstborn of the human race, murderous his deed;
The cry for justice came that day, when Abel's blood did bleed.
5. Betrayed; Abraham and Sarah, decided in their minds;
He'd sleep with Hagar, as Sarah was, too old to birth in kind.
But it would be Isaac, God's Promise He would make;
And, not of Ishmael born of Hagar, the peaceful world he'd break.
6. Betrayed; the sin of all mankind, now the whole Earth filled.
For evils way had tried to stp The Lord's Perfect Will.
So, God destroyed all the Earth, with flood never seen.
Noah's family, in the Ark, and animals paired to be.
7. Betrayed; Sodom and Gomorrah, in perverted ways.
Sinning greatly before God, every night and day.
Lot and his two daughters, removed from sins quagmire;
As God destroyed those cities, with His Righteous Fire.
8. Betrayed; King David, caught in adultery.
Lusted for Bathsheba; and slept with her, did he.
Her loyal husband killed, to cover David's sin.
But, God saw every moment...nothing's hid from Him.
9. Betrayed; the nation Israel, so many times ignored.
God's Words to them, through prophets, warnings there implored.
So God punished Israel, and let their enemies win;
Until they repented, and turned back to Him.
10. Betrayed; Christ Himself would be, as He walked upon the Earth.
For while some accepted, most despising the New Birth.
Then for thirty pieces silver, cost of a slave sold,
Judas Iscariot betrayed The Lord, into sinful mans vice hold.
11. Betrayed; the angels must have felt, what they saw that day.
The trial, scourging, crucifixion, of Christ, The Only Way.
Wanting the order to attack, from Christ's Nail Pierced Hands;
But, His Love for all mankind, held back the command.
12. Betrayed; Satan's evil hordes, felt that Easter day.
Death and Hell could not stop The Truth, The Life, The Way.
To all of the believing souls who called on Jesus' Power.
Satan's hold on the saved, had ended in that hour.
13. Betrayed; in a future battle, the cry from those will come.
For everyone rejecting Jesus Christ, God's Son.
Russia, others, try destroying Israel there one day.
God destroys the attackers, in a Mighty Way.
14. Betrayed; the cry from Satan's followers, on the Judgment Day.
To The Lake Of Fire condemned, for their sin, they'll pay.
They fell for Satan's lies, darkness more than light.
They loved their life of sin, more than doing right.
15. Betrayed; to you, I would be, if judgment didn't warn.
To be saved, you must repent, and again to be reborn.
God won't force His Will on you, but you now, must choose.
Will you accept Christ Jesus?? Or His Gift, Refuse??
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage