|The Rapture And Beyond|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Based on I Corinthians 15:51-55 and I Thessalonans 4:16-17
Written By Daryl Stout
2) God, The Father, knows just when, His Quota will be met.
Then, He'll tell His Beloved Son; The Church, His Bride, to get.
No prophecies remain to fill, before that glorious morn,
Except the Gospel Message said, that all mankind were warned.
3) A mystery shown, not all will die, but they will be changed.
To immortal, sinless saints, eternal life arranged.
By their acceptance of The Gift of Christ's Death on the Cross;
He died to pay for every sin, and to redeem the lost.
4) The Lord, from Heaven, will descend, with a trumpet sound,
And with a shout there of command, to rise up from the ground.
The dead in Christ, the first to rise, to meet Christ in the sky.
The saved still living, will be changed, in a twinkling eye.
5) Many tombstones there disturbed, that resurrection day.
Those dead in Christ, trusted Him, The Truth, The Life, The Way.
Babies, children, and the saved, were in a second, gone.
And, to everyone left behind, wondered what went on.
6) All of the saved, The Bride Of Christ, now meet Their Lord, The Groom.
He takes them to the Fathers' House, now in that Heavenly Room.
The Judgment Of The Bema, Marriage Supper Of The Lamb,
As the saints there bow and Praise The Lord, The Great I Am.
7) Panic and catastrophe will engulf the Earth
For everyone who disappeared, in Christ, had New Birth.
Wars, disasters, horrid plagues, fall from God Above,
His Wrath to all who rejected His Free Gift Of Love.
8) Those left behind, now have a choice, eternally to make.
Will they worship AntiChrist, and his mark, to take??
Or be martyred for their faith, die in the blood and tears??
The Lake Of Fire, or Reign With Christ, for eternal years.
9) Then at Armageddon, Earths armies there will fight,
To try to destroy Israel, loving darkness more than light.
When all seems lost, Christ will return, to save them with His Power,
And all opposing Christ will die, in that final hour.
10) The Judgment of the Nations, and of Goats and Sheep.
Will be done by Christ Himself, His Promises to keep.
Surviving saints, will now receive, Christ's Earthly Kingdom come.
And now, on Earth, as in Heaven, God's Will will be done.
11) The Earth will now be restored, with one thousand years of peace.
The curse of sin, long on the Earth, will finally be released.
One last rebellion, destroyed by fire, then to Judgment Day,
Where God's Grace is over now, and it's too late to pray.
12) Then all the unregenerate, unrepentant of their sin.
Will tremble there, before the Throne, at the sight of Him.
Known only to them why, they preferred their sins desire.
Now, they're damned, forevermore, to the Lake Of Fire.
13) God The Father, in His Wisdom, now makes all things new.
Where all will serve Him gladly, sin never more to do.
The Triune God, in Heaven there, Father, Spirit, Son...
They call you now, to The Cross...will you, now humbled, come??
14) Time is running out for you, before the Rapture now.
Will you accept Christ as your Lord, and at His Feet there bow??
For the instant it occurs, for those left, it's too late.
To join those in the Rapture, there will be no debate.
15) Will the Rapture occur before you're finished with this poem??
That is a secret, that for now, only God has known.
Accept Christ now, serve Him today, before the judgment drums
For in an hour that you think not, The Rapture, it will come.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage