|The Books Of The Bible|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) Starting back with Genesis, Creation of all things.
The universe, then planet Earth, and all nature did bring.
Then, created by God's own Hand, Adam and Eve there.
But, they fell for Satan's lies, and were in sin ensared.
3) Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob...and all in between
Would continue Bible History, as each came on the scene.
The Exodus, with God's ten plagues, on Pharoah's kingdom fell.
Ten Commandments to Moses there, to all mankind to tell.
4) Leviticus was written, a handbook for the priests.
Numbers was the census, the most to the least.
Deuteronomy then came next, then Joshua's story said.
He and Caleb, the lone survivors, of the judgment dead.
5) Judges then ruled Israel, who rebelled toward God in sin.
Ruth was used in God's Great Plan, as others serving Him.
Then two books of Samuel, as well as to the Kings,
And also of Chronicles, God's warnings they did bring.
6) Then Ezra, Nehemiah, as well as Esther, too.
The first temple of The Lord, the building was to do.
The lesson of ones suffering, was shown to all in Job.
Then praises of the Book of Psalms, sung around the globe.
7) The Proverbs, words of wisdom, then Ecclesiates taught.
Song Of Solomon told the love, the marriage couple sought.
Then, Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Lamentations turned,
Warning Israel of the judgement, because The Lord they'd spurned.
8) Ezekiel and Daniel, both prophesied as well,
Telling of a future time, when Earth would seem like Hell.
Then, Hosea, Joel, Amos, and Obadiah said,
Warned that Israels enemies, would one day end up dead.
9) Jonah swallowed by a fish, but to Ninevah he went,
Proclaiming judgment to all of them, that would from God be sent.
In sackcloth and in ashes, they repented for a time.
But, forgetting God, they were destroyed, one day down the line.
10) Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, and Zephaniah, said.
As well as Haggai, Zechariah, and Malachi, they read.
These closing the Old Testament, preparing for the New.
As man had no idea, what God was soon to do.
11) The Good News of the Gospels, New Testament did start.
Telling all of Jesus Christ, to save mans soul and heart.
That He Himself would be like us, in every way, but sin.
And pay for all our sinful ways, if we'd just come to Him.
12) Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, all saw what Christ did.
But, when He died upon that Cross, they all ran and hid.
Christ, resurrected from the Grave, on that Easter morn.
Commanded them to spread the news, to be again reborn.
13) The Acts of the Apostles, the early churches life.
From the Day of Pentecost, and the troubling strife.
Stephen's death, Saul's conversion on the road that day.
To proclaim that Jesus Christ is The Truth, The Life, The Way.
14) Much of the New Testament, was written down by Paul,
Suffering greatly for The Lord; on a mission, God did call.
Letters to the Romans; then, Corinthians, there were two.
Galatians and Ephesians, to spread God's Word so true.
15) Phillippians and Colossians, lifes principles he did teach.
To the Thessalonians, in 2 books, Christ's return, Paul preached.
Then, two letters to Timothy, and one to Titus, too.
And, also to Philemon, is there for all to view.
16) Then, to the Hebrews and to James, examples of the saints
Two from Peter, Three from John, then Jude, without restraint.
Climaxed in Revelation, to John on Patmos shown,
All things yet to happen, viewed there from God's Throne.
17) From the letters to the churches, to tribulation filled.
The martyrdom of all the saints, of all the blood there spilled.
The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, destroying all his foes,
The Millenial Kingdom of Peace At Last, God to the Earth, now shows.
18) But, one last rebellion at the end, and sinful desires,
Are destroyed by God above; From Heaven, He sends fire.
The unsaved, at The Great White Throne, Jesus Christ, they spurned.
Into Eternal Fiery Torment, they will forever burn.
19) To purify the universe and Earth, from all the sinful feats
God sets all things there on fire, with a fervent heat.
Then, the Heavens and the Earth, He makes all things new.
And, effects of sinful ways, never again to view.
20) So, you see, in all the Books, in God's Word therin.
He tells all of His Free Love Gift, to pay your debt of sin.
But, those who add or take away, from God's Holy Word.
Eternal judgment there one day, for these, it will occur.
21) Heaven and Earth will pass away, but God's Word will abound.
The Words of the Triune God, forver, they will sound.
What you do with Jesus Christ, determines your destiny.
In Heaven, or in The Lake Of Fire, for all eternity.
22) The Bible in a nutshell, in John Three, Sixteen.
God loved the World, He sent His Son, sinless, pure and clean.
To those accepting Christ's death, paid for our sin and strife,
That they would never perish, but have eternal life.
23) Now, you've heard of all the Books, The Bible, in this poem.
Will you accept God's Free Love Gift, no more in sin to roam??
For God's Words, spoken, written...they will never die.
Sounding for all eternity, across Heaven's sky.
24) When you stand in Judgment, before The Lord one day.
And, you account for life, my friend, what will you there say??
That you accepted and you lived, by the Words He said??
Or you rejected everything, and from His Grace, you fled??
25) God won't force you to accept His Love Gift for you.
In refusal of His Love, there's one thing He will do.
He'll cast you to the Lake Of Fire, to suffer forevermore,
Bowed in torment, with Satan there, declaring Jesus Lord.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage