|One Heartbeat Away|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) One heartbeat away, a time that's unknown
To everyone, but God Himself.
For then at ones death, one reaps what they've sown
No matter in poorness or wealth.
3) One heartbeat away, the curse from the sin
From Adam and Eve long ago.
Hearkened to Satan, to evil gave in,
The damage done they could not know.
4) One heartbeat away, one thinks that he has
That midnight will death fall in time.
But, that planned moment does not come to pass;
They die there at minute five nine.
5) One heartbeat away, for mankind to die,
Then after this, judgment awaits.
Accounting of life, both darkness and light,
When one goes through deaths huge gates.
6) One heartbeat away, one of two places,
For every ones life at their death.
The fires of hell, or heavens good graces
Instantly at their last breath.
7) One heartbeat away, everyone doomed
Eternity's judgment for sin.
But, Christ died for all, and rose from the tomb
Redemption if one comes to Him.
8) One heartbeat away, Christ Jesus can be
Your Nightmare, or forever Friend.
What will you do with Him, now that you see
God's Love for you, He did send.
9) One heartbeat away, the time is so short
For you to choose Christ as your Lord.
When least expecting, your life will abort
Stopped quickly by deaths huge sword.
10) One heartbeat away, if in Christ you are saved,
To eternal glorious bliss.
For like Hin, one day, defeating the grave;
A chance that is not to be missed.
11) One heartbeat away, precious the sight
The death of The Lord's Earthly Saints.
To know the decision to serve Him was right,
In Heaven, you have no complaints.
12) One heartbeat away, eternally damned,
Forever you'll burn in that Lake.
Eternal Fire, Rejecting God's Lamb,
The biggest mistake you could make.
13) One heartbeat away, the choice, up to you,
Where eternity's spent when you die.
Will you accept Christ as your Lord true,
Or reject Him there as a lie?
14) One heartbeat away, if the saved are wrong,
A few petty sins are the cost.
But, unsaved will plunge into judgment headlong
Eternally both wrong and lost.
15) One heartbeat away, this poem is soon done,
But now, will your life follow suit?
Accept Christ as your Lord, God's Only Son,
Don't let His Shed Blood there be moot.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage