This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2. It is appointed everyone to die,
Then, judgment of the life that was just done.
Every deed and thought, each truth and lie,
From lifes sunrise to its setting sun.
3. All that's done in secret will be shown.
And no one will be able to deny
That they did it; that it wasn't known...
But, God saw it from His Throne on High.
4. God's Standard is Perfection on that day,
For anyone to enter Heaven there.
For there is no person who can pay
For their sin, for their doom to spare.
5. For all our righteous deeds are filthy rags,
No matter by the count of our good hands.
As every blot of sin our conscience nags,
Will always fall short of what God demands.
6. All deeds and this life will soon be past,
And all of your good works, they cannot save.
For only what is done for Christ will last,
And all the rest will perish in the grave.
7. The Book Of Life will then be opened there,
And searched for that persons name within.
To see if a repentant sinners prayer
Was ever voiced to cleanse them from their sin.
8. Not everyone who says "Lord, Lord" to Christ
Will enter Heaven's Gate that somber day.
For many will there claim they paid the price
In Service to The Truth, The Life, The Way.
9. ''We prophesied in Your Name'' they will boast,
''Doing good to all that we would meet''
''Even casting out demonic hosts;''
''All our good is there for all to see''
10. But, Jesus Christ will then to them Profess
''Depart from me, all you that worketh sin''
''For You, I've Never Known'' will He express
In Judgment to all those rejecting Him.
11. Don't gamble with your soul, or you'll regret
The life you will account for when you stand.
For on that day, it's Judgment you will get
If you refused His loving, Nail Pierced Hands.
12. So, what will your Judgment Choice now be??
Don't think that you will live for many years.
To no one is tomorrow guaranteed...
Will you repent today, with bitter tears??
13. If you're sincere, friend...God will hear your prayer.
Tell Him that you're sorry for your sin.
Ask Christ to come into your life right there;
And, with His Grace, that you'll live for Him.
14. Then, on the day of Judgment, when you face
Jesus Christ there, on His Judgement Throne.
Knowing you're there only By His Grace...
That He died for your sins to atone.
15. While you lose rewards for sins revealed;
The Judgment for your sins He gladly took.
For by the stripes He bore, you were then healed.
And, your name was placed in The Lamb's Book.
16. You must decide now, whether weak or strong,
The Judgment of your life that you will choose.
For if those who've believed in Christ are wrong,
Eternally, they have the least to lose.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage