|The Righetous Souls Are There, Removed; Then, The Judgment Falls|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) Thinking Heaven's guaranteed, no matter what they do. Their whole life, both good and bad, it's all in God's View. They ignore The Laws of God, and the Words He'd say. Hoping this would never come; to these, it is doomsday.
3) Living only for themselves, their lives of evil, glossed. They ignore the Gospel of The Preaching Of The Cross. Denied Heaven, for they chose, their sins cost, to pay. Made the choice, damned their souls; to these, it is doomsday.
4) When witnessed to, in anger raged, called it a crime of hate. But for these, now after death, salvation is too late. They thought that they had lots of time, so they did delay. The Choice of their Eternal Home; to these, it is doomsday.
5) Their associates in Hell, Satan and his hordes; And everyone who did reject Jesus Christ as Lord. Eternal torment, pain for these; it's too late to pray, To ask Christ to save their soul; to these, it is doomsday.
6) The Judgment Of The Great White Throne, finally arrives. Every thought, each word, and deed, all throughout their lives. Whether seen or hidden there, now shown to all, displayed. No Question of the guilt involved; to these, it is doomsday.
7) All the unsaved before God, all these are now compelled, Joining Satan, demons too, and all the hordes of Hell. To bow before The Lord Himself, and hear the words He'd say, ''Depart Into The Lake Of Fire''; to these, it is doomsday.
8) Will you now repent of sin, accepting Christ as Lord?? For His Word his sharper than, any two edged sword. If you reject The King Of Kings, The Truth, The Life, The Way; You'll join the others in this poem; to these, it is doomsday.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage