|Sufficient And Enough|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) They say ''you must join us; be part of our denomination''.
Ignore the fact that Christ's Death was for every soul and nation.
The demeanor of the leaders there; emotions are so gruff.
Denying what Christ did there, is sufficient and enough.
3) Others say ''To get to Heaven; salvation, you must earn''.
Adding ''damnation is your fate, if from our church, you turn''.
Requirements make salvation; earning it, so tough.
And yet, God's Grace provided, is sufficient and enough.
4) Even more say ''To a priest, you must your sin, confess''.
''Or you can't expect God to forgive you of your mess''.
In fear, obeying the priests words; most won't call their bluff.
But, salvation is from Christ alone; sufficient and enough.
5) Still more say ''To enter Heaven, you must give your life''.
''Kill yourself and infidels, makers of all strife''.
Thinking not of peoples fate, when Earthly life, is snuffed.
Too late, see God's Plan; that it is, sufficient and enough.
6) Some say that ''After you are saved, you are lost again'',
''If in thought or word or deed, you commit one sin''.
License to serve and not to sin; not gone like a smoke puff.
Christ's Blood covers every sin; sufficient and enough.
7) No Condemnation does exist, to those who believe.
Repented, asked Christ to save them; in each heart, received.
Humbled there before The Lord, not sitting on their duff.
Knew what Christ did to save them; sufficient and enough.
8) While still in flesh here on Earth, sin nature is still here.
For the saved, till Death or Rapture; future, without fear.
Did the thing that God required, not something off the cuff.
To enter Heaven, for these, it's sufficient and enough.
9) Even the Apostle Paul, was by the Lord, reproved.
When praying that thorns in the flesh, would be by Christ, removed.
Christ said ''Sufficient is My Grace''; though Paul's life was rough.
He learned that what Christ did; it is, sufficient and enough.
10) When in judgment there, before The Truth, The Life, The Way.
When asked why Heaven should be granted, here is what I'll say:
''I'm unworthy, can't save myself; the curse of sin, so tough'';
''Your death for me, on Calvary, is sufficient and enough''.
11) Your eternal destiny...friend, you must decide.
Will you refuse God's Free Love Gift; stay in your sinful pride??
Or will you repent, and come to Christ; the decision isn't tough.
One day, all admit, it was sufficient and enough.
12) Eagerly, or there compelled, before Christ, all will bow.
After death, belief too late; come to Jesus, now.
Eternal Fire, far worse than, life on Earth, so rough.
If you ignore God's Free Love Gift; sufficient and enough.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage