This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2. ''Fear not!'' was the cry of Heavens angels, to the shepherds in the field.
''For unto you, a Saviour is born'' was the Good News revealed.
''Glory To God'' the cry; ''Peace and goodwill, to all men of the Earth''.
As the angels announced, The King Of Kings, A Precious Lowly Birth.
3. ''Repent and believe'' was the cry, from a rugged, wild looking man.
''Be baptized, forgiven'' John cried out. ''Heaven's Kingdom is at hand''.
Then seeing Jesus, ''Behold The Lamb, that takes away all the worlds sin''.
A Dove and A Voice, ''This is My Son...I am well pleased with Him''.
4. ''Hosanna!'' they cried; ''Blessed is He who comes in the Name of The Lord''.
The day when Jesus entered the city, but without fighting or sword.
''Crucify Him!'' they cried just days later, as He hung from that Cross.
Not realizing that was God's Great Plan to redeem man, and to save the lost.
5. ''He Is Alive'', the cry of the angels, announcing Jesus rose from the dead.
Joined His Disciples, as before His Death, in eating and breaking of bread.
''You will be witnesses across the Earth'', Jesus said, and ascended above.
''This same Jesus will come back again'', the angels said to those He loved.
6. ''Come up here'' the cry, from the archangel, will come on Rapture's Day.
All of the saved, from Pentecost on, will be taken into Heaven Away.
Those left behind, making cries of their own, either to repent or to curse;
Their choice decides redemption or darkness...the latter choice is far worse.
7. What is your cry?? You, a lost sinner...to Jesus Christ the Lord today?
In repentence & sorrow, will you accept Him?? The Truth, The Life, & The Way.
''Dear Jesus, Save Me, be the Lord Of My Life''; grateful that He did it for you.
Or do you reject Him?? And, hear Him say ''Depart; for you I never knew''.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage