|The First And Second Comings|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) The first time Christ came was to die, in the sinners place.
His Shed blood would wash away, every sinful trace.
The second time, judgment falls, on unrepentant souls.
Their sinful pride would not let them, give The Lord control.
3) The first time Christ came, was to seek and to save the lost.
To pay for sins redemption, for no one could pay the cost.
The second time, in flaming fire, judgment will be done.
On every one rejecting Christ, He's God's Only Son.
4) The first time Christ came, to represent man before God's Throne.
Like us in all ways, but without sin; the Perfect Life, Alone.
The second time, to represent God's righteousness to Earth.
To damn forever, those rejecting spiritual new birth.
5) The first time Christ came, was in great humility.
The Creator of the Universe, there for all to see.
The second time, will be there in glorious power.
And the lost can not delay, that upcoming hour.
6) The first time Christ came, was the Lowly Nazarene.
Perfect, Spotless, Lamb Of God, Sinless, Pure, and Clean.
The scond time, The King of Kings, and The Lord Of Lords.
His Judgment will be sharper than any two edged sword.
7) The first time Christ came, was to wear the crown of thorns.
Crucified for all, alone; ugly, and forlorn.
The second time, in all His Glory, He will wear that crown.
His Kingdom will never end, nor will be brought down.
8) The first time Christ came, was to be rejected and despised.
Though crucified upon The Cross; The Third Day, He did rise.
The second time, He'll be acknowledged, and every eye will see.
Both Small and great, rich and poor, plus the slave, and free.
9) The first time Christ came, he rode the lowly ass.
Into Jerusalem Palm Sunday; the praise, it would not last.
The second time, He leads the armies, on His Great White Horse.
Just the word from His Own Mouth, destroys the Devils force.
10) The first time Christ came, he submitted to the Earthly kings.
Unjust judgment upon Christ, these sinful rulers, bring.
The second time, to these rulers, Christ will then, compel,
To yield their scepters unto Him, His Rule, they cannot dispel.
11) The first time Christ came, twas on the Cross, His Precious Blood was Shed.
Then victory gained for all, when Christ, rose up from the dead.
The second time, His vesture dipped in Blood for all to see.
The Mighty Conquerer over all, who would not bend their knee.
12) The first time Christ came, was to save mankind from Hell.
To offer all eternal life, be free of Satan's spell.
The second time, He'll cast into Eternal Lake Of Fire.
Everyone rejecting Him, for sinful desires.
13) And, with the second coming there, to Earth by The Lord.
It'll be wo different parts, that can not be ignored.
First, the Rapture Of The Church, then Tribulation years.
Then, Christ returns in victory, the day the unsaved, fear.
14) As surely as The Lord did come to Earth long ago.
He is coming back again, in victory to show.
King of Kings and Lord of Lords, destroying sins desires.
Condemning all rejecting Him to The Lake Of Fire.
15) His Return to planet Earth, it will occur one day.
The King Of Kings, The Lord Of Lords, The Truth, The Life, The Way.
No mistake when He returns, in Glory from the sky.
Too late then to call Him Lord; seen by every eye.
16) Prepare for His Return today, tomorrow may not come.
After death, it is too late, to accept God's Son.
Repent of sin, make Christ your Lord, before He does return.
Or there in The Lake Of Fire, you will forever, burn.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage