|When A Nation Forgets God|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) When a nation forgets God, it sounds its death knell.
Like the wicked of the Earth, it's turned into Hell.
Evil forces then run free, no remorse or shame.
Those in it, they did not want, the mention of God's Name.
3) When a nation forgets God, His Protection ends.
He becomes their Worst Nightmare, and not Eternal Friend.
His Hand of Protection is, withdrawn day by day.
All those in rebellion there, He let them have their way.
4) when a nation forgets God, by its evil deeds.
Divine Judgment will then fall, there with lightning speed.
For God gave them over to, a reprobate mind.
As the people, they chose to, spiritually, be blind.
5) When a nation forgets God, by Israel's treatment, there.
Touching the Apple Of God's Eye, Judgment won't be spared.
Jerusalem, a burdensome stone for every land.
Those dividing it, are cut, by God's Judgment Hand.
6) when a nation forgets God, His Ten Commandments spurned.
Mankind says ''they're out of date; new laws we have learned''.
But, The Lord, He changes not, or all would be consumed.
By God's Righteous Judgment Fire, everyone there, doomed.
7) When a nation forgets God, to Him, they take offense.
Man tries to buy salvation there, paid at their expense.
But, God's Standard is Perfection there; none on Earth can pay.
Except for Jesus Christ, God's Son, The Truth, The Life, The Way.
8) When a nation forgets God, Christians and Jews, blamed.
They don't want to be confronted, there with Jesus' Name.
Many martyred through the years, their blood, for Christ, shed.
Preaching that Christ lived and died, and rose up from the dead.
9) When a nation forgets God, His Holy Book, outlawed.
Mankind said ''The Bible's Words, are all false, and flawed''.
Though Heaven and Earth pass away, forever live God's Words.
Even though mankind considers, The Lord's words absurd.
10) when a nation forgets God, innocents blood slain.
Aborted babies, now in Heaven, there free from all pain.
Every thought, and spoken word, plus every deed there done.
Is played back on Judgment Day; from it, none can run.
11) When a nation forgets God, it seals Judgment fate.
Sadly, most will not repent, before it is too late.
Just like Sodom and Gomorrah, full of sins desires;
Their judgment, it is guaranteed, in Eternal Fire.
12) When a nation forgets God, they think He will not see.
All their thoughts and evil deeds, and depravity.
The nations are, in a bucket, single water drop.
Whether they live righteously, or as in pigs slop.
13) When a nation forgets God, it falls from inside.
Consumed by sinful desires, lusting, and of pride.
Except believing remnant few, who call Jesus Lord,
The wicked perish straight to Hell, along with Satan's hordes.
14) When a nation forgets God, both now, and in the past.
After warning to repent, judgment came so fast.
Every nation, Israel too, will one day, be judged.
To God, all will give account; their life, they can not fudge.
15) When a nation forgets God, they'll regret the choice.
Just as an indivdual, there rejects Christ's Voice.
Eagerly, or there compelled, before Christ, all will bow.
Repent of sin, believe on Christ, come to Jesus now.
16) When a nation forgets God, one day, His Patience, done.
All judgment is given to, Jesus Christ, His Son.
Either at The Bema Seat, or at The Great White Throne.
Either Heaven; or to Hell...as one He's never known.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage