|All Those Missing From The Earth, On The Rapture Day|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) All the unborn children, from conception up to birth;
Will be among the missing when The Rapture hits the Earth.
The Lord will make a statement there, when all life, begins,
These with Christ, they never knew, of the curse of sin.
3) Children there, below age of, accountability,
All these, missing, on that day, Heaven, they will see.
They will join all the redeemed, at the trumpet blast.
Perfect, sinless, all these, as their Earthly lives, are past.
4) True believers, who placed faith, there on Christ, alone.
The Precious Blood that Christ did shed, for their sins, atoned.
All of these, will vanish in, the twinkling of an eye.
In bodies that are perfect, sinless, and that never die.
5) But the largest group will be those who've gone before.
Believers all since Pentecost, redeemed by the score.
Many martyred for their faith, in the cruelest ways.
The dead in Christ, these shall rise first, on that blessed day.
6) The Rapture will occur so fast, as a lightning flash.
It engulfs the Earth so quick, with a Divine Crash.
Faster than a nanosecond, all these souls are gone.
And, many who are left behind, wonder what went on.
7) Tragically, for all those who, did not disappear.
A flood of panic sweeps the Earth, uncertainty and fear.
Like a dam burst, evil ways, now flow unrestrained.
The Tribulation, seven years, of severest pain.
8) Those left behind may wonder why they're still on Earth.
The simple truth is they refused to accept New Birth.
Salvation is in Christ alone, not in a church, or works.
These preferred their sinful pride, which in the heart, there lurks.
9) During Tribulation time, on Earth, seven years.
The Church, Christ's Bride, wed to Him; in Heaven, many cheers,
Of praise and worship there ascend there up to Christ's Throne,
For the praise is worship truly, is for Christ, alone.
10) Christ, and His Church, enjoy Marriage Supper Of The Lamb.
The Bride is served there by Her Groom, The Lord, The Great I Am.
Then, one day, Christ and His Bride, to the Earth, return.
He'll judge those rejecting Him, His Grace, they did spurn.
11) Those who trusted The Lord during Time Of Tribulation,
These repopulate the Earth, restored to Creation.
Tribulation martyrs, resurected, join Christ's Bride,
Under Christ, they reign with Him, Righteousness, provide.
12) Tragically, though, at end of Millenium of Peace.
Sin bursts forth one final time, when Satan is released.
Fire falls from Heaven, and the evil souls, devoured.
Earth corrupted, now destroyed, by God's Righteous Power.
13) The Judgment Of The Great White Throne, the most dreaded day.
For all who rejected Christ, The Truth, The Life, The Way.
Though they confess Christ as The Lord, too late to believe.
Eternal doom, The Lake Of Fire, is what these, now receive.
14) The Eternal Home for those, who did what God required.
They'll watch as New Earth is made, there with Divine Fire.
A new Earth and Heaven there; sins curse, forever, done.
All Creation praise The Father, Spirit, and The Son.
15) Closer by the second, friend, The Rapture, soon takes place.
Will you be among the missing, who received God's Grace??
Don't ignore the warnings preached, in God's Holy Word;
Or one day, you'll find The Rapture, truly, has occurred.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage