This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) In the Garden, God did Adam warn,
That he would die, if from a Tree, he'd feed.
But, Adam and Eve fell, then their firstborn,
Killed Abel there, from jealousy and greed.
3) Noah, finding grace from God, was warned,
Of the coming flood upon the Earth.
Sinful souls destroyed that fateful morn;
But, all within the Ark, would be new birth.
4) Through His Prophets, God did mankind, warn,
Of conseqeuences for the life of sin.
Creations fabric, it kept being torn.
Man's sinfulness, God's Patience wearing thin.
5) So God would come to Earth, to mankind warn,
To seek and save all mankind who were lost.
A Perfect Life He'd Live, of Virgin Born,
And die for all our sin upon a Cross.
6) In resurrection there, God still did warn,
Of His Coming back to Earth one day.
To take His Bride home on that Rapture morn,
For He is The Truth, The Life, The Way.
7) In tribulation, witnesses will warn,
Of seals, trumpets, and bowls, that will fall.
Judgments grave, and all mankind will mourn.
At Christ's Return, He is Lord of all.
8) A thousand years of peace, God will still warn,
Of sins wages that mankind will pay.
The Final Judgment on that somber morn,
God's Grace is done, and it's too late to pray.
9) Then, all creation new, God no more, warns.
For the curse of sin is now no more.
Worship Him who wore the crown of thorns.
Praise and serve The Lord forevermore.
10) To all those who did heed what God did warn,
They bow in worship to The King Of Kings.
Accepting Christ, they were again, reborn,
And through eternity, their praises, ring.
11) And now today, my friend, you, God does warn,
Will you heed this warning He inspired??
Repent today, don't wait another morn;
Accept Him now, your total heart desire.
12) But, if you now reject what God does warn,
It's your choice there, your decision, choose.
You'll be there, with wailing and forlorn,
Stand before Him there with no excuse.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage