|According To The Scriptures|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Based On 1 Corinthians 15:3-4
Written By Daryl Stout
2) According to the Scriptures there, way before The Cross.
After Adam and Eve sinned, and made all souls lost.
God's Plan of Redemption launched, to Him, no surprise.
Every thought and word and deed, open to His Eyes.
3) According to the Scriptures there, down through many years.
All the enemies of God, were terrified with fear.
Against The Chosen, of Israel, all these did despise.
When God intervened, it showed the horror in their eyes.
4) According to the Scriptures there, when Israel rebelled.
As God promised, they were judged; preferring sins spell.
But when they repented there, new strength was there, employed.
The enemies of Israel later, all were there, destroyed.
5) According to the Scriptures there, as was prophesied.
Satan could not stop The Lord, no matter what he tried.
When Jesus Christ, God in the Flesh, came down to the Earth,
The Precious Lamb Of God was born, with a Virgin Birth.
6) According to the Scriptures there, God's Love, He did command.
Our sins held Christ to The Cross, not nails in His Hands.
On the Third Day, He arose, for all in Victory.
The King Of Kings, and Lord of Lords, for all eternity.
7) According to the Scriptures there, the one thing God requires.
Every one must there repent, from sinful desires.
Knowing they can't save themselves, but call on Jesus Christ,
For His Blood to wash away, their sin, and evil price.
8) According to the Scriptures there, The Lord will soon return.
First in the Rapture of those who, in faith, to Christ, turned.
The Bema Judgment Seat Of Christ, the Marriage Supper there.
No one knows, for the redeemed, the joy The Lord's prepared.
9) According to the Scriptures there, twenty one plagues fall.
Upon rebellious souls, who would not, upon Christ, there call.
Seals, Trumpets, Bowls, all filled, with God's Righteous Wrath,
On those who would not repent, preferred destructions path.
10) According to the Scriptures there, as prophecies come true.
Man's hearts fail them for fear, not knowing what to do.
Then after seven years of tribulation; from the sky.
The Second Coming Of The Lord, now seen by every eye.
11) According to the Scriptures there, a Millenium Of Peace.
Earth restored, but at the end, Satan is released.
Rebelling there, against The Lord, in this final hour,
Fire falls from Heaven, and the evil doers, devoured.
12) According to the Scriptures there, Judgment at God's Throne.
Every thought, word, deed, replayed...open and unknown.
All these there refused God's Grace, preferring sins desires.
All of these are cast into Eternal Lake Of Fire.
13) According to the Scriptures there, Earth destroyed again.
The first time by water there, for the rampant sin.
This time, it's destroyed by fire, ending evil crimes.
In the New Earth, sin will not rise up a second time.
14) According to the Scriptures there, God's Word always true.
Everything will come to pass, what God said He'd do.
Your eternal destiny, depends upon your choice.
Do you accept, or there, reject, The Lord's Loving Voice??
15) According to the Scriptures there, everyone one day.
Will stand before The King Of Kings, The Truth, The Life, The Way.
Will you be welcomed to His Kingdom, there before His Throne??
Or be cast into the fire, as one He's never known??
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage