This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) The first of these two questions, friend, that I must ask of you.
If the moment of your death, was something that you knew;
If in the next few seconds, death would come, and close your eyes,
Would your eternal home there be, good or bad surprise??
3) Ever since our first parents, in Eden, there, rebelled.
A sin nature, destines everyone, to fiery Hell.
But, in our place, Christ lived, then died, upon that Rugged Cross,
And rose again on the third day, to redeem the lost.
4) God's Gift of Salvation, must be taken before death,
Or instead of Heaven, Hell's your home, at your last breath.
Not going through the motions there, but with repentant tears,
For the saved, when their death comes, a time that's without fear.
5) The Lord, He knows all of your life, more than a fine tooth comb,
And, only by accepting Christ, will Heaven be your home.
For precious in The Lord's Sight there, the death of all his saints,
Only Christ's Blood, there will cleanse, every sinful taint.
6) The second of these questions, friend, that I must of you, ask.
If you were standing before God, to answer of the task.
''Give one reason why to Heaven, I should let you in'',
''Because nothing enters Heaven, that is filled with sin''.
7) No matter what you say there, just one answer is correct.
Since not one soul is perfect, all are full of sins defect.
To enter Heaven's Paradise, for all eternity,
It's because what Christ did there, for all, on Calvary.
8) But while you have the answers here, in this poem, there shown.
One day, all will meet The Lord, there upon His Throne.
For going through the motions in life, these won't your soul, save.
But repent, accept Christ lived, died, rose up from the grave.
9) For by Grace, you're saved through faith, and not of works to boast.
Choosing to reject The Lord, friend...you'll regret it most.
You'll be without excuse when these two questions are there, asked.
If you chose to spurn The Lord, in favor of sins tasks.
10) Faith without works, it is dead; and one day, all are judged.
Accepting or rejecting Christ, your life, you can not fudge.
He knows your motives, words, and thoughts; you can't fool Christ, my friend.
Before Him there on Judgment Day, you can't lie, or pretend.
11) For myself, on these two questions, here's what I reply.
''I know that Heaven's mine, at Rapture, or if I should die''.
''And why I should there be allowed, to Heaven, enter in'',
''I've placed my faith on Jesus Christ, to take away my sin''.
12) Only through the Blood Christ shed, for my sins, He atoned.
I stake my eternity, on Christ The Lord, alone.
I long for His Appearing there, when I can see His Face,
And in person, thank The Lord, for His Amazing Grace.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage