This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2. You can be...Eternally Grateful...That He loved you so before you were born.
That, in your place...He died on that Cross...His Blood was shed, and His Flesh torn.
The Spotless Lamb...paid the price...For every sinful deed that you'd do.
Then, coming to Him...just are you are...You'd be His Child, eternally true.
3. Or you can be...Eternally Sorry...You rejected this Gift so Free.
Just as if...you were there at His Death...nailing Him to that Tree.
Mocking and cursing...His Sacrifice There...For mankind, He suffered long.
Then Rising again...over death and sin...Victorious...and, you were so wrong.
4. ''But,'' you say, ''Look at all the ways...to enter Heaven that I can see''.
But, there's only one way...direct to God...And, Jesus said ''It's through Me''.
Perfection the standard...that is the way...Into God's Eternal Hall.
And, if you've broken the law at one point...You might as well have broken them all.
5. Our history tells it...B.C. and A.D....Showing after all the dates.
God reached out to man...urging him to repent...Before it's eternally too late.
For He could have given what man really deserves...Eternal Death and Damnnation there.
But, He loved the world...and gave His Own Son...To show us that He really did care.
6. It is appointed...for all men to die...Then to stand in Judgment of Him.
Will your name be...in The Book Of Life...Or be blotted out because of sin??
Was your life...in submission and service...To Jesus Christ, the King Of Kings??
Or did you just...live for yourself...Not thinking about Heavenly Things??
7. For those who repent...of their sin, and accept Him...Into their earthly life.
While they are saved...from eternal damnation...They still deal with sin and strife.
From their old nature...of sin and shame...That's there until God calls them Home...
To be with Him...and the saved forever...And, then never more to roam.
8. It's not a license to sin...but a license to serve...The Gift of God's Loving Grace.
It's the least we can do, for we can never repay...The debt there when He died in our place.
For when we sin...then, confess and reprnt...It's cleansed away by His Blood...
So, our lives...they stay clean before God...And, we're not sinning...stuck in the mud.
9. But, friend, if you willfully...choose to reject Him, And for your own sin to pay.
You'll find that the wages of sin, that it's death...On that sad and somber day.
To be tormented forever, in that Fiery Lake...With Satan and all his evil hordes...
You'll bow on your knees, and confess with your tongue, That Jesus Christ Is The Lord!!
10. If those who have trusted...in Jesus are wrong...The most they'll lose are petty sins.
But, if those who reject Him...if they are wrong...Their future is terribly grim.
To Praise God forever...at His Throne In Heaven...Will you be among the saved??
Or will you be...damned to burn forever...There with all the evil depraved??
11. Where will you be...eternally...When it's time for you to die??
It all depends on what you do with Jesus...God's Son; On whom, you must decide.
To accept Him as Lord...as well as your Saviour...As He lived and died and rose for you...
Or, if you willfully...choose to reject Him...Your choice between bliss and doom.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage