|Vessels Of The Lord|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2. Throughout the history of the world, God's faithful ones are there.
Just like us, sinful men...with lifes woes and cares.
Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Daniel, Isaiah too...
Noah, Jonah, Samson, Job, the prophets...all preached true.
3. The Virgin Mary...Our Lord's Mother...when He lived on Earth.
She knew Her Son was The Saviour...author of New Birth.
Saul Of Tarsus persecuted The Church and its Covenant...
But, changed by God...Paul wrote much of the New Testament.
4. Why confess your sin to a priest?? A sinner just as you.
Some use that as blackmail there...for all the sins you do.
When mankind sins...Christ Jesus, our Mediator be
Between us and Almighty God...who is Pure and Holy.
5. And, when these saintly vessels become filled with sin...
Negating our lives usefulness, and our service to Him.
Confession and repentance...our sins in Crimson Flow...
Will wash these vessels clean again, pure and white as snow.
6. One of these saintly vessels came to me one day.
To show me all my sinfulness, and that Jesus is The Way.
The Holy Spirit convicted me, and brought me to my knees...
Accepting Christ as Saviour, Lord...God's Gift...so full, and free.
7. Now, with these written lyrics that God has given me...
He's using me as a vessel, so that you may see.
His Gift of Eternal Life...to those who would receive...
Accept Christ as your Lord today...He wants you to believe.
8. Don't put off your decision...saying ''the time is just not right''.
If you refuse to accept Jesus...and if you die tonight;
You'll face Christ as your Judge there...on that somber day...
Regretting ignoring Him and His Vessels for your sinful ways.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage