|Millenium Of Peace|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) The curse of sin...thistles, thorns, storms, and bloody wars.
Seem the order of the day, on each and every score.
But, when The Lord returns to Earth, He'll end the curse of sin,
The Millenium Of Peace, will finally, begin.
3) The wolf will lie down with the calf, the leopard with the goat.
Babies playing with the cobras, no harm to promote.
The deaf will hear, the mute will speak, the blind eyes, they will see.
Millenium Of Peace, prelude to all eternity.
4) The lame no longer will be bound, but will run and walk.
Holy, righteous, living, is the subject of all talk.
Like a pretty woven quilt, in its many seams.
Millenium Of Peace exceeds, all our wildest dreams.
5) Long life spans will be restored, all work will be a joy.
For everyone serving The Lord; man, woman, girl, and boy.
Christ rules with a Rod Of Iron, He'll settle all disputes.
Millenium Of Peace, God's Laws; no one there, will refute.
6) Believers on Christ in the past will rule and reign with Him.
But, even now, all must come, to Christ, to cleanse their sin.
At the end, Satan released, rebellious try, once more.
Sadly, the Millenium Of Peace, it will end with war.
7) But fire falls from God above, destroys the sinful hordes.
Then, all the unsaved, now are judged, there before The Lord.
Condemned To The Lake Of Fire, Eternal Torment, be.
Millenium Of Peace, gives way, to all eternity.
8) Only those who do repent of their sinful ways,
Accepting Jesus as their Lord; their sins cost, He Paid.
Will enter in this gorgeous place; peaceful, smooth as glass.
Millenium Of Peace, one day, it will come to pass.
9) Decision friend, it's up to you, eternal destiny.
All will bow before The Lord, one day, on bended knee.
Will you do the one thing that The Lord God does require??
Millenium Of Peace, far better, then the Lake Of Fire.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage