|The Bema Judgment Seat Of Christ|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Based On 2 Corinthians 5:10
Written By Daryl Stout
2) The Bema Judgment Seat Of Christ, a judgment not for sin.
But for those accepting Christ, on how they did serve Him.
Sinners that are saved by Grace, not boasting of their works.
Did they do the Will Of God; or from this, did they shirk??
3) The Bema Judgment Seat Of Christ, what is covered there.
Not the issue of salvation, the saved are in Christ's care.
Instead, the way they lived their lives; motives, words, and thoughts.
And their deeds before The Lord, receive what they have wrought.
4) The Bema Judgment Seat Of Christ, rewards gained and lost.
But, salvation guaranteed, Free Gift from The Cross.
Did the saved press onward, for the mark unto the prize??
Decreed, eternal place for these, there in The Lord's Eyes.
5) The Bema Judgment Seat Of Christ, in general, will view,
Obeying of The Great Commission, what each saint did do.
And, if they were victorious, o'er their natured sin;
Their tongue and their behavior, unto others...and ones whims.
6) The Bema Judgment Seat Of Christ, will there evaluate,
Doctrines and beliefs...plus if toward others, one did hate.
Also, carnal fleshly traits, and every word one spake.
And, grieving of The Holy Ghost, when fellowship did break.
7) The Bema Judgment Seat Of Christ, it will also show,
The gifts and talents one did have, that The Lord bestowed.
Were these shared, and used of God, to win Kingdom Souls??
Or were they hidden, never used, kept in a dark hole??
8) The Bema Judgment Seat Of Christ, rewards were there to claim.
Wasted chances, each soul has, just themselves to blame.
Gold, silver, precious stones, the works for Christ inspired.
Wood, hay, and stubble there, the sins are cleansed by fire.
9) The Bema Judgment Seat Of Christ, The Lord can not be fooled.
Was sin nature on the throne, of ones life, and ruled??
Or was The Lord in charge of things, in His Rightful Place??
As the saved, they do partake, of God's Amazing Grace.
10) The Bema Judgment Seat Of Christ, when Judgment does come down.
If any works survive, the saved, rewarded with the crowns.
But, these are then laid at Christ's Feet; the saints voices, now raised;
Declaring that The Lord Alone, is Worthy Of All Praise.
11) The Bema Judgment Seat Of Christ, one won't get off scot-free.
While in Heaven with The Lord, for all eternity;
It's appointed all to die, then judgment follows there.
Everyone will face The Lord, will you be prepared??
12) The Bema Judgment Seat Of Christ, a solemn time for saints.
When The Lord reviews our lives, the good spots and the taints.
Even though the saved did the one thing that God Requires,
Where they won't be sentenced to Eternal Lake Of Fire.
13) The Bema Judgment Seat Of Christ, not for unsaved souls.
It's only for those who repented, and gave Christ control,
Of their lives both here on Earth, and eternally,
One day, all will bow before Christ, there on bended knee.
14) The Bema Judgment Seat Of Christ; will you, friend, join us there??
Repent of sin, accept The Lord, your life and soul, prepare.
If not, you'll face Christ at The Judgment Of The Great White Throne;
To be cast into The Fire, as one He's never known.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage