|The Law Made For The Lawless Ones|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Based On 1 Timothy 1:9
Written By Daryl Stout
2) The Law made for the lawless ones, who loves Satan's lies.
Deceived by the demonic hordes, God's Word, these despise.
The Lord, He made the Rules for all; our choice to obey.
Or rebelling against Him, to go our separate way.
3) The Law made for the lawless ones, in sin, these delight.
But, at the moment of their death, their fun will turn to fright.
Ungodly and unholy souls, profane, whoremongers, too.
Murders and liars also, wickedness they'd do.
4) The Law made for the lawless ones, of reprobate in mind.
Refusing Truth from God Above; spiritually, they're blind.
Doing what's right in their eyes, what evil they can get.
But, in Judgment, before God; that day, these will regret.
5) The Law made for the lawless ones, loving ways so dark.
And, when Antichrist shows up, all these take The Mark.
The Lord, now terrifying Judge; to these, not their Friend.
They're sentenced to The Lake Of Fire, where torment never ends.
6) The Law made for the lawless ones, all those who'd rebel.
Against what The Lord has set up; so, these will go to Hell.
For The Lord, He sees all things, in thought, in word, in deed.
And, for the lost on Judgment Day; no one for these will plead.
7) The Law made for the lawless ones, they circumvent God's Way.
In terror, they will stand before Him, on that Judgment Day.
Since they refused, in life, to do, the one thing God Requires.
He'll sentence them eternally, into The Lake Of Fire.
8) The Law made for the lawless ones, there's guilt on every one.
Except for the one sinless life, Jesus Christ, God's Son.
He took upon Himself our sins, died on that Rugged Cross.
And, rose again on the third day, there to redeem the lost.
9) The Law made for the lawless ones, but for the saved, God's Grace.
Instead of terror, they'll rejoice, when they see Christ's Face.
Knowing that nothing they do, will their souls, there save.
But for accepting Christ, who lived, died, rose up from the grave.
10) The Law made for the lawless ones, Perfection is the key.
Without Christ, you're doomed, no matter how good you may be.
Whether laws of God, or man, or nature, broken there;
Against you, on Judgment Day, God's Wrath won't be spared.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage