This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) Everyone's accountable, both in life and death.
Where they spend eternity, after their last breath.
Either to the Flames Of Hell, or the Joy of Heaven;
Whether they purged from their lives, the stains of sins leaven.
3) Everyone's accountable, these words they hate to hear.
All face Judgment before Christ, with joy or with fear.
For all those rejecting Christ, their worst nightmare faced.
But for those acccepting Christ, the Gift of God's Grace.
4) Everyone's accountable, in thought, word, and deed.
Whether hidden, or there seen, there for all to see.
At the Judgment Seat of Christ, or The Great White Throne.
The rewards you will receive, based on what you've sown.
5) Everyone's accountable, though you may doubt these words.
And you may think what God says is totally absurd.
Satan hordes, they all want you to believe this lie.
So, eternal torment's yours, the moment that you die.
6) Everyone's accountable, you'll answer for yourself.
No matter if you lived life poor, or if filled with wealth.
For this life is temporary; at death, all is past.
Only what is done for Christ, it will truly last.
7) Everyone's accountable, the soul that sins must die.
But, you don't have to go to Hell...and friend, this is why.
Jesus Christ, God's Only Son, died on Calvary's Cross;
And rose again on Easter morn, to redeem the lost.
8) Everyone's accountable, one thing that you must do.
Repent from sin, accept Christ now, God's Love Gift for you.
But, going through the motions will be worthless on that day.
If you reject The King Of Kings, The Truth, The Life, The Way.
9) Everyone's accountable...The Lord, He knows your heart.
Whether you're avoiding Him...or want a brand new start.
Your decision will be honored in eternity.
Accepting or rejecting Christ, your choice, it will be.
10) Everyone's accountable, both saved and lost are judged.
You will answer for yourself, with God, you cannot fudge.
For there, in The House Of God, Judgment must begin.
And where does that leave the lost, who die in their sin??
11) Everyone's accountable, your soul, you can't defend.
Christ will be your Worst Nightmare, or Eternal Friend.
No matter what others have done, your life you'll give account.
And, every day without The Lord, your sins increase and mount.
12) Everyone's accountable, whatever you believe.
Please don't fall for Satan's lies, and remain deceived.
God's Grace is not license to sin, but license to serve.
For The Lord grades on The Cross...and not on the curve.
13) Everyone's accountable, even all the saved.
Those accepting that Christ died, and rose up from the grave.
While saved, still in mortal flesh, at times do sins desires.
These purged at the Bema Seat, with God's Judgment Fire.
14) Everyone's accountable, works of the saved, shown.
Things done for Christ; gold and silver, and the precious stones.
But, fleshly deeds done; wood, hay, stubble, will be burned away.
But not for sin are the saved judged; for these, Christ did pay.
15) Everyone's accountable, sadly for the lost.
They refuse God's Free Love Gift; so they'll pay their sins cost.
First in the flames of Hell, then in The Lake Of Fire.
Eternal doom, for they refused, The Thing God Requires.
16) Everyone's accountable, if those in Christ are wrong,
These all have the least to lose, at lifes ending song.
But, if all those refusing Christ, are wrong in their choice.
They'll curse themselves eternally, as they refused God's Voice.
17) Everyone's accountable, now is the time to choose.
Will you accept God's Free Love Gift?? Or will you, Christ, refuse??
For one day, every knee will bow, and every tongue confess;
That Jesus Christ is Lord of All...will you be cursed or blessed??
18) Everyone's accountable, don't wait 'til it's too late.
Without warning, death will come; Hell could be your fate.
No one comes to God above, except through Jesus Christ.
Will you accept what Jesus did, to pay all your sins price??
19) Everyone's accountable...come to Jesus, friend.
Both now and for eternity, His Love will never end.
But God won't force you to choose Him, the choice is up to you.
Where you spend eternity, is totally up to you.
20) Everyone's accountable...and God won't wait forever;
One day His Mercy will end, and He'll pull His Judgment Lever.
And, before you know it friend, that time will soon be here.
Will you face that day with joy, or face it with fear??
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage