|They Believe And Tremble There|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Based On James 2:19
Written By Daryl Stout
2) They believe and tremble there, Satan and his throngs.
Even though they realize, what they did was wrong.
Reprobate from when they to, The Lord's Will, rebelled.
Eternal Fire for all who, believed Satan's spell.
3) They believe and tremble there, in their sin, who died.
Refusing to repent, instead, stayed with selfish pride.
Too late they now realize, that they were deceived.
And to all of Satan's lies, all of them, believed.
4) They believe and tremble there, in what was in their minds.
They refused to realize that they were spiritually blind.
They thought just believing there was God, and Satan, there.
Would keep them from this flaming pit of pain, and of despair.
5) They believe and tremble there, those that once, did mock.
Not realizing death came quick, at end of lifes clock.
The Preaching Of The Cross, they laughed at; said it was a lie.
They realized how wrong they were, the moment, they did, die.
6) They believe and tremble there, all those now in Hell.
Wishing they'd rejected all of Satan's evil spell.
Weeping, wailing, gnashing teeth, and demonic taunts.
That they spurned Christ, memories will, them forever, haunt.
7) They believe and tremble there, those who made the choice.
In refusing to repent, and accept Christ's Voice.
They wish somehow, there was a way, to escape this place.
But, it's hopeless, because these refused Amazing Grace.
8) They believe and tremble there, they wish that they could tell,
To all those now still on Earth, the truth of Fiery Hell.
That their friends loved ones could avoid all of this dread,
But they refuse that Christ lived, died, and rose up from the dead.
9) They believe and tremble there, of every race and creed.
Refusing to accept the Precious Blood that Christ, did bleed.
Rich and poor, the small and great, on the Judgment Day.
All will face The King Of Kings, The Truth, The Life, The Way.
10) They believe and tremble there, these thought that church or faith.
Would replace repentance and the Words that The Lord saith.
But, since they refused to do the one thing God requires.
They'll know He'll sentence them one day into The Lake Of Fire.
11) They believe and tremble there, with all fear and dread.
Too late, all these see The Truth, in Words that Christ said.
In horror, one day they will face, The Lord upon His Throne.
He'll cast them to Eternal Fire, as ones He's never known.
12) They believe and tremble there, don't join these without hope.
Satan and his hordes want you to hang on your sins rope.
Then to burn with all of them for all eternity.
But, one day before The Lord, all bow on bended knee.
13) They believe and tremble there, on that somber day.
When God's Grace is finally done, and it's too late to pray.
He'll be the worst nightmare that these will have ever faced.
All because they made the choice to spurn His Gift Of Grace.
14) They believe and tremble there, you can avoid their fate.
Repent of sin, make Christ your Lord, before it is too late.
Serve The Lord, and at your death, He'll be your Loving Friend.
Reject Him, and eternal torment, it will never end.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage