|They Never Would've Crucified The Lord|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Based On Romans 2:8
Written by Daryl Stout
2. All creation sang as eternity began, With everything at peace with God's Will.
But, Satan and his pride, deceived angels...then man...Sin's evil sound, it came so loud, and shrill.
And, then, over time, the children of the Earth Rebelled in most everything they did.
Despising the Laws Of God from their birth, They killed God's prophets, of His warnings bid.
3. Because man turned from God, and followed his own hand...A barrier between him and God was built.
But, God chose a sacrifice, a spotless lamb...To pay for sin...the innocent lamb there would be killed.
The shedding of blood to pay for sin across the land...Remission for sin would be fulfilled.
In the fullness of time, with God's Eternal Plan...The Lamb would die on Calvary's Rugged Hill.
4. Born of the Virgin Mary...just a vessel whom God used To bring the Precious Saviour to mankind.
But, sadly this Precious Gift...it was refused By much of the living world at that time.
Satan and his forces tried to make Jesus sin...And, then mankind would be forever lost.
But, Jesus, on the Cross...the battle would win...Paying for all man's sins...and the cost.
5. When He died there, Jesus shouted ''It Is Done''...The Redemptive Work that He came to do.
Then, victory secured, with the Rising Of The Son On that Easter from the Empty Tomb.
Satan and his forces, now forever defeated In their quest to doom all mankind.
The praises of God be forever repeated, Salvation is in Jesus to find.
6. You see, before the world, God's Lamb was slain for me. A Crown Of Thorns was there on His Head.
They didn't take His Life...He gave it willingly...I should've died there...but He did instead.
Thinking only of myself...God's Love I just could not see...I lived in sin...as if God was dead.
Until that day I prayed on bended knee...To accept that Love Written In Red.
7. Even though He saved my soul from eternity in Hell...I'm not perfect, as you can see.
A sinner, Saved By Grace...and from Satan's spell...Is what my life here on Earth will surely be.
Forgiven of my sins...to praise Him so well...he Lamb Of God whose Blood set me free.
Then, one day...the trumpet of Rapture will tell...I'm now with Him for eternity.
8. Don't let Satan fool you...yourself you cannot save By your lifetimes work and deed.
What will you do with Jesus?? Before you reach the grave, You must answer, with rapid speed.
Death comes so quickly, will you be prepared To face Jesus Christ one day??
Will He be your Saviour, or will He be your Judge?? There really is no other way.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage