|The Day All Hope Is Gone|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) The day all hope is gone for good, these then realize.
One can't begin to describe the horror in their eyes.
The Preaching Of The Cross, to these; as foolishness, dismissed.
Too late, they see that Heaven is a place that they have missed.
3) The day all hope is gone for good, these poor souls now curse,
At themselves because these did ignore Scripture Verse.
The Doom Of Satan's lie, these see that they were so deceived,
To ignore the Gospel Truth, these would not believe.
4) The day all hope is gone for good, these wish they could undo.
In Hell's dark, tormenting flame, they see God's Word is true.
For they did laugh on the Earth, at the Gospel News.
How they wish, another chance, was for them to choose.
5) The day all hope is gone for good, when their souls they'd sell.
In a deal with the Devil, and demons of Hell.
Now, the taunting, screaming torture, of Satanic hordes,
Bombard all these who refused to make Christ as their Lord.
6) The day all hope is gone for good, in Great Tribulation.
Those accepting Antichrist, his lying explanations.
After Rapture Of The Church, millions disappeared.
Plunged the Earth into a time of chaos and fear.
7) The day all hope is gone for good, when these took The Mark.
Guaranteed The Lake Of Fire, forever so dark.
Divine Plagues sent to the Earth, full of The Lord's Wrath...
Because mankind refused to go on God's Righteous Path.
8) The day all hope is gone for good, when The Lord returns.
All those who rejected Him, eternally, will burn.
Too late to bow down, call Him Lord; His Judgment, now employed.
By the Power Of His Word, His foes are destroyed.
9) The day all hope is gone for good, some thought would never come.
In the fire of Hell, they wonder, why they were so dumb.
To not believe on Jesus Christ, the thing that God requires.
Their decision doomed these to Eternal Lake Of Fire.
10) The day all hope is gone for good, this nightmare they now face.
All because they refused to accept Amazing Grace.
Not repenting of their sin; and thus, rejecting Christ.
Instead, these eternally, will pay sins deadly price.
11) The day all hope is gone for good; doomed souls now regret.
As their lives are replayed back, no one will these, protect.
God's Standard Is Perfection, no one on the Earth, can pay.
Except for Jesus, King Of Kings, The Truth, The Life, The Way.
12) The day all hope is gone for good; in torment, all these scream.
Eternal nightmare for all these, and not peaceful dreams.
Suffering the untold pain, in dark, sulfurous flame.
They regret in life, they didn't call on Jesus' Name.
13) The day all hope is gone for good; one can't describe its grief.
In Hell, then The Lake Of Fire, there is no relief.
Even though on Judgment Day, all before Christ, bow...
Redemption, sadly for all these...decision too late, now.
14) The day all hope is gone for good, there on Judgment Day.
As they stand before The Lord, The Truth, The Life, The Way.
Horrified in terror now, there before Christ's Throne;
He casts them to The Lake Of Fire, as ones He's never known.
15) The day all hope is gone for good; don't let it you, befall.
Repent of sin, accept The Lord; by faith, on Christ, call.
Friend, The Lord, He won't force you to hearken to His Voice.
But, Your Eternal Destiny depends upon your choice.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage