|The Two Gardens|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) Eden's Garden, Earthly home, of Adam and Eve, there.
Our first parents, created here, where God's Blessings shared.
Just one prohibition there, that The Lord did give.
And, if they'd obey The Lord...eternally, they would live.
3) But, Satan as a serpent...there with all his lies.
Tempted Adam and Eve with, the lust of the eyes.
Disobeying God's Command, the curse of sin, there came.
Redemption's plan was there announced, Gospel message plain.
4) In the fullness of time there...The Lord, He came to Earth.
Preached God's Kingdom was at hand...and need of New Birth.
But, it was in the Garden, there at Gethsemane.
The Lord began His trip to The Cross Of Calvary.
5) His disciples with Him there, all fell into sleep.
Sweating blood in agony...The Lord, there, did weep.
As all sins there ever done, were placed upon Christ's Head.
He suffered, died...then victory gained, rising from the dead.
6) One day, the saved will join Christ there, in His Heavenly Home.
Forever free from curse of sin, never more to roam.
In Eternal Garden there, to Christ, all voices raised.
That Jesus Christ The Lord alone, is worthy of all praise.
7) Have you, friend, met The Lord, in this Garden place??
God's Riches At Christ's Expense...this Amazing Grace.
He took upon Himself there, all our sin, evil desires.
Christ came, Friend, to keep you from, Eternal Lake Of Fire.
8) As in the words written there, in the hymn of song...
''In The Garden'', The Lord waits...He who did no sin or wrong.
He wants to fellowship with you, to be Your Lord and Friend.
Repent of sin, receive Him now...eternal joy won't end.
9) As with the flaming sword there placed, in Eden long ago.
To keep sin from The Tree Of Life, God's Justice, there to show.
One day, access to God's Kingdom, will come to an end.
And, for those rejecting Christ, He won't be their Friend.
10) Just like the serpent spread the lies, don't you be deceived.
Do the one thing God Requires...upon Christ, believe.
Don't let Christ's suffering and death, for you, be in vain.
He did it just for you, friend...to spare you eternal pain.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage