|The Folded Napkin|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Based On John 20:7
Written By Daryl Stout
2) Normally, at meal time, while his master, ate.
Just outside the eating room, the servant, would there, wait.
With how the folded napkin was, the way that it was turned.
The master, either done eating; or he would return.
3) If done eating, the master, would there wipe his face.
Then crumpling up the napkin there, as he left that place.
The servant then would know his master, was with meal, done.
Returning to the table then, his master would not come.
4) But if the napkin, was there folded, neatly by the plate.
The master would be coming back, cleanup had to wait.
And, as with the folded napkin, on the table there,
The napkin from The Lord's grave placed, these words, now here, shared.
5) Jesus Christ, The King Of Kings, The Truth, The Life, The Way.
He is coming back to dine, with the redeemed, one day.
At an hour, least expected, Christ, He Will return.
And, all those rejecting Him, eternally, will burn.
6) When The Lord returns to Earth, first on Rapture Day.
Those in Christ, dead and alive, hear words that angels say.
''Go ye out to meet Him...for behold, The Bridegroom comes''.
Christ may come at midnight there, or at midday sun.
7) While the time of Jacob's Trouble, engulfs the whole Earth.
After the Judgment Seat Of Christ, for all having New Birth...
The Church, The Bride Of Jesus Christ...wed to Christ, The Groom.
The Marriage Supper Of The Lamb, there in that Heavenly Room.
8) Then after seven years of judgment, and great tribulation,
Christ returns to judge the world, every soul and nation.
All the Tribulation Saints, there welcome Christ's Return.
But, Eternal Punishment for those, God's Love Gift, spurned.
9) Then, there'll a banquet, and Millenium Of Peace.
As Earth, from the curse of sin, is finally released.
All the saved now join The Lord, in this bounteous meal.
And, before The King Of Kings, all mankind, will kneel.
10) Just as the napkin, folded, clean...on Resurrection Day.
Only Christ's Precious Blood, will wash your sins away.
Repent of sin, accept by faith, Christ died and rose again.
And, to Heaven, He's the Only Way to enter in.
11) Unlike these bounteous meals there, where no one will fall ill.
A Feast Of Fools awaits all who, in judgment, will be killed.
Those fighting against The Lord, this foolish choice, these picked.
The vultures dine on bloody carnage, that would make one sick!!
12) Christ, The Master...we're His Servants...He wants with all to share.
The blessings of His Kingdom, only for those who've prepared.
Everyone will face The Lord, on His Judgment Throne.
Either accepted, or cast away...as one He's never known.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage