|The Point Of No Return|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) It starts out long before you live on Earth.
When your parents, in love, there do turn.
Conception there nine months before your birth.
Life, you've reached the point of no return.
3) Then from birth, through all the years of life.
Circumstances many, you there learn.
Choices made, some good, and some with strife.
Where, you've reached the point of no return.
4) When Adam and Eve both there fell in sin,
It seemed that all mankind in Hell, would burn.
Innocence now gone, the joy was grim.
They knew they'd reached the point of no return.
5) The Lord, He had a plan, to all redeem.
Salvations Gift, there free, could not be earned.
When souls were saved, The Lord's Blood, there did clean.
Now saved, they reached the point of no return.
6) Christ left Heaven's Glory there one day.
To live, die, rise again, so we'd not burn.
His Blood shed for the saved, their sins, He'd pay.
Victory there, the point of no return.
7) Tragically, this Gift, most would refuse.
Toward The Lord's Grace, many souls would spurn.
Believing Satan's lie, these souls would choose.
At death, they reached the point of no return.
8) Those going through the motions see too late.
Their works in Judgment Fire, there are burned.
These realize that it is now too late...
As they've reached the point of no return.
9) On Rapture Day, for those, God's Grace, ignored.
When they're left behind, events now turned.
They'll believe lies; God's Truth, they deplored.
And these have reached the point of no return.
10) When these take The Mark Of Antichrist.
Eternally, in Hell, all these will burn.
They'll see too late, they can not pay sins price.
Regret, they've reached the point of no return.
11) When returns in Glory from the sky.
Destroying all who, His Grace, there did spurn.
These will curse God there, as they all die.
And, they've reached the point of no return.
12) When a thousand years of peace there ends;
One last rebellion, judged by Fire, burned.
The Lord, Their Nightmare...not Eternal Friend.
As these have reached the point of no return.
13) The Lord, He wants no one to die in sin.
It grieves Him, when souls from Him, away turn.
He wants all to be saved, to come to Him.
But, these chose the point of no return.
14) Every sinner, one heartbeat from Hell.
At death, forever, these will burn.
Alone, tormented, pain, sulfurous smell.
Once there, you're reached the point of no return.
15) When you stand before The Lord one day.
Did you God's Grace accept, or there, did spurn.
What you did with Christ, The Only Way...
You're there at the point of no return.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage