|The Believing Remnant|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Based On Romans 11:5
Written By Daryl Stout
2) The believing remnant of redeemed,
They forsook the path of sin and strife.
The Precious Blood Of Jesus made them clean.
And, gave to each of these Eternal Life.
3) The believing remnant of The Lord,
Declare Christ as worthy of all praise.
His Word sharper than a two edged sword,
In worship to Him, all their voices raised.
4) The believing remnant of the Jews,
And of the Gentiles there as well.
For God's Love Gift, all of these, did choose,
To save their souls there from the fires of Hell.
5) The believing remnant, in time past,
Right up through the world it is today.
To promises of God, all these held fast,
Hearkening to Words that He did say.
6) The believing remant, Noah, Lot...
And all believing God down through the years.
That Christ's Blood would cleanse all their sin spots;
And, Heaven...at their death...would have no tears.
7) The believing remnant of Christ's Own,
Repented of their sin, and came by faith.
Now all gather there around His Throne,
As they gladly did what The Lord saith.
8) The believing remnant seems so small,
Compared to all who've ever lived on Earth.
The remnant onto Jesus, these did call.
He, Their Saviour, Lord; gave them New Birth.
9) The believing remnant one day soon,
Will be raptured into Heaven's sky.
While the sinful world receives its doom,
Because onto Christ, they would not cry.
10) The believing remnant God preserved,
Through times past, and in the world today.
Redeemed there, to The Lord, they gladly served,
The King Of Kings, The Truth, The Life, The Way.
11) The believing remnant, those in Christ,
Will rule and reign with Him one future day.
For Christ, there on The Cross, paid the huge price.
To enter Heaven, He's the Only Way.
12) The believing remnant, at lifes end,
Will be before Christ, there upon His Throne.
Their Saviour, Lord, and their Eternal Friend,
Eternal joy like they have never known.
13) The believing remnant, with God's Grace,
They believed on Christ before their death.
Joy of rapture when they see His Face,
As they meet Him there on their last breath.
14) The believing remnant, tragically...
Not everyone will be part of this crowd.
The Lake Of Fire, theirs, eternally;
God accepts the humble, not the proud.
15) The believing remnant, will you be
Part of this group of saved, redeemed souls??
Repented of their sin, and truthfully,
Gave Christ Their Lord and Saviour, all control.
16) The believing remnant, soon too late,
For you to join this joyous, happy throng.
Rejecting Christ, then at death, this your fate;
You'll realize in torment, you were wrong.
17) The believing remnant, you won't see,
If you reject Christ for your sins desires,
Terrified there, when The Lord, you see;
He'll cast you there into The Lake Of Fire.
18) The believing remnant, what's your choice??
Either joy or torment, never ends.
What you do with The Lord's Loving Voice;
He'll either be a Nightmare...or your Friend.
19) The believing remnant, join us now.
One day, all will there, in one accord,
Before His Throne there, everyone will bow.
And declare that Jesus Christ Is Lord.
20) The believing remnant, you'll recall,
The Precious Gospel Truth you heard one day.
Will you rejoice, that on Christ, you did call??
Or hate yourself, that you turned Christ away??
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage