|Our Passover And Mediator|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Based On I Corinthians 5:7 and 1 Timothy 2:5
Written By Daryl Stout
2) Our Passover And Mediator, The Truth, The Life, The Way.
Just as His Judgment passed over, in the plague that day.
As Blood on the doorposts, and the Cross Of Calvary;
Protected from sins judgment there, for all eternity.
3) Our Passover And Mediator, The Lord God, In Heaven.
He shed His Blood to cleanse our souls, full of sinful leaven.
When His Children fall in sin, for us, He intercedes.
As we plead His Precious Blood, that for us, did bleed.
4) Our Passover And Mediator, God's Precious, Spotless Lamb.
Creator Of The Universe, He is The Great ''I Am''.
Virgin Born, the sinless Christ, to be our Lord and Saviour.
Repentance and Belief on Christ, gains for us, God's Favor.
5) Our Passover And Mediator, His Love toward all, was sent.
When He died on Calvary, the Temple veil rent.
Now, all could go directly to, The Lord God there, in faith.
Believing on what Jesus did, and on the Words He saith.
6) Our Passover And Mediator, Who Rose Up From The Grave.
Defeating death, all who believed on Christ would be saved.
Repenting of their life of sin, The Lord, these would serve.
For God grades upon The Cross...and not upon a curve.
7) Our Passover And Mediator, both Saviour and A Judge.
When you stand before The Lord, your life, you cannot fudge.
Even the Virgin Mary, there...sin offering was there made.
She knew Christ would save her soul, and she'd make God's Grade.
8) Our Passover And Mediator, The Righteous Judge, Is He.
All will bow before The Lord, one day on bended knee.
All have sinned, no one righteous, all who've ever lived.
Except for The Lamb Of God, whose Life for us, He'd give.
9) Our Passover And Mediator, Our Saviour, King Of Kings.
He'll return to judge the world, the evil that sin things.
Tragically, false teachers who, proclaim their lying verse;
An untrue Gospel...God's Word says, all these are accursed.
10) Our Passover And Mediator, Our Soon Coming Lord.
His Word will slay His Enemies, it's sharper than a sword.
For all those rejecting Christ, His Death for them, in vain.
These sentenced to The Lake Of Fire, home of eternal pain.
11) Our Passover And Mediator, He wants to be your Friend.
A decision you must make, before your life here, ends.
For after death, it's too late to, repent and there, believe.
Believe on Christ, accept Him now, into your heart, receive.
12) Our Passover And Mediator, Provider Of God's Grace.
Reject Him, and He'll be a terrifying Judge you'll face.
Will He welcome to Heaven, from His Righteous Throne??
Or cast you to The Lake Of Fire, as one He's never known??
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage