|After Death, Belief Too Late|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) After death, belief too late...for these to accept Christ.
They'll see that He died for them, to pay sins deadly price.
But, since these refused what Christ did...for their sins, they'll pay.
They'll be horrified before Christ, there on Judgment Day.
3) After death, belief too late...the lost see they weren't right.
These loved the darkness of their sin, more than Righteous Light.
Futilily wishing another chance, to repent and pray;
To accept The King Of Kings, The Truth, The Life, The Way.
4) After death, belief too late...these see that all their deeds;
Of righteousness as filthy rags, of menstrual cloths of bleed.
These would not believe on Christ, the one thing God requires.
Now, they'll spend eternity, there in The Lake Of Fire.
5) After death, belief too late...for those of other faiths.
These believed all Satan's lies...instead of words God Saith.
Christ said ''I'm The Way, The Truth, The Life...there for all to see''.
''No one comes to The Father, but except through Me''.
6) After death, belief too late...if you refuse Christ's Voice.
You'll hate yourself eternally, for your foolish choice.
Your life replayed on Judgment Day, there for all to see.
Compelled by God's Word, before Christ, you'll bow on bended knee.
7) After death, belief too late...you're filled with pain and gloom.
You'll know that Christ died to save you from this eternal doom.
Demons taunting, you're surrounded, by tons of souls, so vile.
No love or comfort there exists...just torture, pain, and guile.
8) After death, belief too late...it comes there without warning.
Only God know when you'll die...day, night, or early morning.
The invitation to accept The Lord, you now recall.
But, your pride turned you away...Christ's Name you would not call.
9) After death, belief too late...your choice you now regret.
Refused repentance, and into Satan's trap, yourself, did get.
This fate spared, had you repented, and called on Jesus' Name.
Eternally, there's no one else, but yourself to blame.
10) After death, belief too late...but you can miss this fate.
Repent of sin, make Christ Your Lord...for at death, it's too late.
Serve The Lord, share His Word...this is His Command.
To share that Christ's Blood cleanses sin, from His Nail Pierced Hands.
11) After death, belief too late...but for the redeemed;
Who, by Christ's Blood, there applied...their sinful souls, now clean.
Precious in The Lord's Sight, are the deaths of all His Own.
Praising Him forever, there in Heaven, around His Throne.
12) After death, belief too late...for all in every nation.
Today is the accepted time, the day of salvation.
Your eternal destiny depends upon your choice.
I pray that you'll accept The Lord, and not reject His Voice.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage