|You'll Hate Yourself Forever|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) You'll hate yourself forever, in heat, and darkest flame.
That your pride kept you from calling, there on Jesus' Name.
You'll regret you made the choice, believing Satan's lies.
Now, you stand there, horrified, at the cruel surprise.
3) You'll hate yourself forever, that God's Gift, you refused.
You wanted to be your own boss, your paths that you would choose.
But, without warning, your death came, on that fateful day.
You'll wish you had accepted Christ, The Truth, The Life, The Way.
4) You'll hate yourself forever, in this evil place.
Eternal torment for all those, refused Amazing Grace.
Demonic taunting, horrid pain, in agony, you scream.
Eternity a nightmare now, worse than earthly dreams.
5) You'll hate yourself forever, as you remember there.
When you heard The Gospel Truth, as it, to you, was shared.
You would not confess The Lord, when invitation came.
You could have been saved all this, if you'd called on Jesus' Name.
6) You'll hate yourself forever, in the torment that exists.
You'll see the saved across the chasm, and know of their bliss.
You'll wish for cooling drops of water, to relieve the fire.
But, tragically, for you this is, unfulfilled desire.
7) You'll hate yourself forever, in this place that's without love.
No comfort, peace, or blessings here...as in Heaven above.
You trusted in your good works as salvation for your soul.
But, you never made Christ Lord, and gave Him all control.
8) You'll hate yourself forever, your decision, you will curse.
That you ignored The Lord's Truths, from His Holy Verse.
You'll know that one day coming soon, before Judgment Throne.
Christ is now, the most terrifying Judge you've ever known.
9) You'll hate yourself forever, accepted other faiths.
Instead of simple Gospel Truth, and what The Lord, has saith.
Your righteousness, as filthy rags, you see to your dismay.
Eternal torment, now the cost, for your sin, you'll pay.
10) You'll hate yourself forever...said preaching, a hate crime.
You'll wish that there would be for you, one more decision time.
To repent of sin, and ask, Christ to be your Saviour.
Tragically, it's too late now, for you to gain God's Favor.
11) You'll hate yourself forever, with all the unsaved lost.
The debt of sin upon your soul, it is too great a cost.
Had you accepted what Christ did, on Cross of Calvary.
Eternal joy instead would be, yours for eternity.
12) You'll hate yourself forever, with company so vile.
These refusing holiness, their lives with sin, defiled.
One day, with these, you'll join them there, with Satan, and his hordes;
Bowing down before Christ's Throne, declaring Jesus Lord.
13) You'll hate yourself forever, your eternal destiny.
Suffering, torment, endless pain, for all eternity.
With all the unrepentant souls, preferring sins desires.
Your eternal home forever, now The Lake Of Fire.
14) You'll hate yourself forever, but this doesn't have to be.
Repent of sin, accept Christ now, who died upon that Tree.
And, rose again on The Third Day, victory to provide.
For every soul accepting Him, shunning sin and pride.
15) You'll hate yourself forever, but don't let this be your fate.
God won't wait forever, friend...at death, it is too late.
He has no pleasure in the death of all who die in sin.
He wants all souls to repent, and to come to Him.
16) You'll hate yourself forever, don't ignore The Lord.
His Eternal Word is sharper, than any two edged sword.
The choice is yours, Hell or Heaven, one of these will be,
Your home of torment or of joy, for all eternity.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage