|Even So, Lord Jesus, Come|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Based On Revelation 22:20
Written By Daryl Stout
2) All those accepting The Lord's Words, thoughout history.
The saved will rule and reign with Christ, for all eternity.
For one day, all evil will forever there, be done.
The Blessed Hope, now any day...Even So, Lord Jesus, Come.
3) The things endured for Jesus Christ, while on this Earthly Place.
Will be worth it all one day, when we see His Face.
For God knows the end...He knew when things were there, begun.
We long to see His Face there...Even So, Lord Jesus, Come.
4) All those repenting of their sin, accepting Christ as Lord.
A robe and crown will be a part of Bema Seat Reward.
Our sins paid for on The Cross, when Christ cried ''It Is Done''.
He, too...waiting for that time...Even So, Lord Jesus, Come.
5) When God's Quota for the church, is finally, there complete.
The Rapture moment, for the saved, immeasurably sweet.
The Groom will come to take His Bride, the wedding there, begun.
To be with Him Forever...Even So, Lord Jesus, Come.
6) And there on the Rapture Day, in twinkling of an eye...
The saved that are alive on Earth, and all that have there, died.
Will be resurrected faster than times second, spun.
A Reunion Like No Other...Even So, Lord Jesus, Come.
7) Unfortunately, for the lost, instead of their True Friend.
Jesus is Their Judge, a Nightmare, that will never end.
Eternal torment is their doom, as God's Gift, they shunned.
The lost don't want to say the words...Even So, Lord Jesus, Come.
8) In spite of what the world believes, God won't forever, wait.
First, in the Rapture, then seven years, of Earth's Judgment fate.
Then, after Tribulation, all the saints cry there, as one.
Christ answers the words they said...Even So, Lord Jesus, Come.
9) Every second, two lost souls, plunge to fires of Hell.
Eternal screaming, torment, pain...on sound of their death's knell.
And, one day, before His Throne, all bow before God's Son.
Do you regret to ask these words?? Even So, Lord Jesus, Come.
10) If you, who are reading this, have not accepted Christ.
He lived and died and rose again, to pay sins deadly price.
Repent of sin, and come to Christ, before your life, is done.
Or dread these words forever...Even So, Lord Jesus, Come.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage