|As Lightning Comes From East To West|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Based On Matthew 24:27
Written By Daryl Stout
2) As lightning comes from east to west, the rapid strike there streaks.
''Watch and pray'', are the Words, The Lord, Himself, there speaks.
For when God's Quota for the Church, the moment it is reached.
Too late for those there left behind, ignored the warnings, preached.
3) As lightning comes from east to west, the Rapture will take place.
The saved, alive and dead, are gone...accepted The Lord's Grace.
Worldwide panic after these, raptured to the sky.
So quickly that those left behind, could not say good-bye.
4) As lightning comes from east to west, without warning, flashed.
The strike upon the world there, to the lost, their lives, have crashed.
Just as fast there as the strike, all the saints, did rise.
They see The Lord now, face to face, and His Omniscient Eyes.
5) As lightning comes from east to west, it's quickly come, and passed.
The effects of Rapture there, have left the world aghast.
Babies, children, through age of accountability.
Join the saved, now with The Lord, for all eternity.
6) As lightning comes from east to west, for those left behind.
The panic that now rules the world, fills the peoples mind.
Nuclear war, it now seems, is at the world's front door.
Until the Antichrist appears, with false peace to all shores.
7) As lightning comes from east to west, the time of tribulation.
Seven years of God's Wrath there, to every land, and nation.
But to all those Raptured into Heaven recently;
The Bride Of Christ, now joined to Him, for all eternity.
8) As lightning comes from east to west, God's Judgments, On Earth, fall.
Tragically, most take The Mark...on Christ, they won't call.
But those who refuse the Mark, are beheaded by the sword.
These reign with Christ, the King Of Kings, and the Lord Of Lords.
9) As lightning comes from east to west, Christ returns to Earth.
Judging all against Him there, all who refused New Birth.
The price to pay for their own sin, these can not afford.
As all one day, will there confess, that Jesus Christ is Lord.
10) As lightning comes from east to west, Millenium Of Peace.
The curse of sin upon The Earth, is finally, released.
But, one last rebellion there, those with sins desires.
All these at The Great White Throne...sent to Eternal Fire.
11) As lightning comes from east to west, little warning there.
I don't want you to burn in Hell...this is why I share.
I pray that you'll repent of sin, and heed Christ's Loving Voice.
Your eternal destiny, depends now, on your choice.
12) As lightning comes from east to west, if Christ you now receive.
That He died and rose for you...and you, on Him...believe.
When that sudden lightning flash of Rapture there, takes place.
I'll see you as all Praise The Lord, for His Amazing Grace.
13) As lightning comes from east to west, if warnings there ignored.
If you refuse God's Free Love Gift, damnation is in store.
At the moment of your death, you'll have eternal pain.
Regretting that you chose not to there, call on Jesus' Name.
14) As lightning comes from east to west, at time there, unknown.
One day, all will face The Lord, there on His Righteous Throne.
Eagerly, or there compelled, all bow on bended knee.
Declaring Jesus Christ is Lord for all eternity.
15) As lightning comes from east to west, it happens, oh, so fast.
The moment of your death as well, like the thunderous blast.
For if you don't repent there, and don't call on Jesus' Name.
Eternally, friend...you yourself, will be the one to blame.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage