|Eternal Torment, Not A Joke|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) Eternal torment, not a joke...as many may believe.
Spritually blinded there, many are deceived.
Satan's forces spread the lie, there's no such place as Hell.
And, tragically, many have fallen for his spell.
3) Eternal torment, not a joke...suffering never ends.
No one is there to comfort these, or to call them, friend.
Weeping, wailing, gnashing teeth, the screams of all the damned.
These refused Salvation's Touch from Christ's Nail Pierced Hands.
4) Eternal torment, not a joke...not purgatory, there.
Not sleep or reincarnation...judgment is not spared.
The vilest, wicked, evil people, exist on every side.
They refused God's Free Love Gift, preferring sin and pride.
5) Eternal torment, not a joke...hot, sulfurous flame.
Loneliness for the unsaved, who shunned Jesus' Name.
Nonstop taunting to all these, from Satan's demon hordes.
To all who refused to make Jesus as Their Lord.
6) Eternal torment, not a joke...it worsens Judgment Day.
As they face Christ, The King Of Kings, The Truth, The Life, The Way.
Their lives reviewed for all to see, at The Great White Throne.
Before they're cast into The Fire, as ones He's never known.
7) Eternal torment, not a joke...the warning sounded there.
Not a hate crime to warn them...it's because we care.
We don't want to see our fellow human beings burn.
We want them to repent of sin, and to Christ, now turn.
8) Eternal torment, not a joke...for if these words offend...
Jesus wants to be Your Saviour, Your Lord, and Your Friend.
Or He'll be the Terrifying Judge that you will face;
If you choose to spurn The Lord, and His Amazing Grace.
9) Eternal torment, not a joke...Christ spoke of Judgment Fire.
Made for Satan and his hordes, and those of sins desires.
He died for every sin there done, on that Rugged Cross.
His Resurrection, victory gained, paying sins huge cost.
10) Eternal torment, not a joke...when souls die in sin.
It grieves The Lord, because these chose, not to come to Him.
God's Free Gift, you can accept, or it, you can refuse.
The decision is, yours to make...which way, will you choose??
11) Eternal torment, not a joke...God won't, forever wait.
At the moment of your death, repentance is too late.
You'll realize at one second there, the start of pain and gloom.
That Jesus died to save your soul from this eternal doom.
12) Eternal torment, not a joke...don't wait too late to pray.
If you don't want God in your life, He'll let you go your way.
And, at the moment of your death, you'll regret the choice.
This torment, now yours, because you, refused God's Loving Voice.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage