|The Rebels Won't Accept The Truth|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) The rebels won't accept the Truth, that souls that sin shall die.
Too proud for humility, and on to God, to cry.
They'd rather do just want they wish, fulfilling sins desires.
Tragically, they'll burn forever in The Lake Of Fire.
3) The rebels won't accept the Truth, Christ died for all the lost.
And was resurrected there, to pay for all sin's cost.
The Preaching Of The Cross, to these, is foolishness, they say.
These hate Christ, The King Of Kings, The Truth, The Life, The Way.
4) The rebels won't accept the Truth, they feel "they're as gods".
The lie that Satan puts forth, so mankind gives him their nod.
Tragically, too late, these find, that they have been deceived.
Eternal pain, theirs...as on Christ, they would not believe.
5) The rebels won't accept the Truth, that all, one day, are judged.
They think that they can fool The Lord...their life, it can be fudged.
But, The Lord, He knows you better, than you know yourself.
God's not something that you can just put up on the shelf.
6) The rebels won't accept the Truth, that Christ will soon return.
Denying Rapture Of The Church, and that the lost shall burn.
But when least expected there, The Rapture, it takes place.
And, all who are left behind, rejected The Lord's Grace.
7) The rebels won't accept the Truth, they worship Antichrist.
They take The Mark, not realizing its eternal price.
Their souls sold to Satan there; eternal pain, their doom.
These refused to, in their hearts, to The Lord, give room.
8) The rebels won't accept the Truth, the Christians, they arrest.
These think they're making the world better, killing all these ''pests''.
The saints that are beheaded for salvation of their souls,
They'll reign with Christ eternally, as they gave Him control.
9) The rebels won't accept the Truth, preferring Satan's lies.
To all these, when Christ returns, the horror in their eyes.
Knowing that it's now too late, to repent of sin.
They cry for rocks to fall on them, so they won't face Him.
10) The rebels won't accept the Truth, one day, on bended knee.
All declare that Christ Is Lord, for all eternity.
These, horrified, as they face Christ, on His Great White Throne.
He sends these to The Lake Of Fire, as ones He's never known.
11) The rebels won't accept the Truth, but God gives all a choice.
Either to accept, or to reject Christ's Loving Voice.
No decision is required for you to go to Hell.
God wants you to repent of sin, and not your soul, to sell.
12) The rebels won't accept the Truth, will you be one of these??
Serving Satan here on Earth, doing what you please??
Or repenting of your sin, accepting Christ by faith??
Serving Jesus as Your Lord, doing what He saith??
13) The rebels won't accept the Truth, the joy for all the saved.
Christ died for all on Calvary...then rose up from the grave.
For those accepting Christ as Lord, He's their Eternal Friend.
And, with Him in eternity, the joy will never end.
14) The rebels won't accept the Truth, they rather would rebel.
Without warning, death arrives, and they plunge into Hell.
These didn't want God in their lives, they now have their request.
Eternal pain and torment theirs, instead of peace and rest.
15) The rebels won't accept the Truth, what will your choice, now be??
What you do with Christ, sets where you'll spend eternity.
The Lord, He has no pleasure in the death of those who die.
Don't wait until it's too late for The Lord to hear your cry.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage