|The Battle Is The Lord's|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Based On 2 Chronicles 20:15
Written By Daryl Stout
2) After Eve and Adam sinned, from innocence, there fell.
Sin nature fell on all mankind, dooming all to Hell.
God's Plan for Redemption there, from sins wicked core.
Christ would die for all the lost...The Battle Is The Lord's.
3) When Abraham was told by God, to sacrifice his son.
He believed God would provide a ram, for offering done.
Just before his only son, would die by the sword,
The angel of the Lord spoke there...The Battle Is The Lord's.
4) When Lot was vexed by lifestyles of those in Sodom there.
Two angels came there to announce, judgment no more spared.
The wicked, sinful, evil life, The Lord there, deplored.
His Righteous Fiery Judgment Fell...The Battle Is The Lord's.
5) After God sent ten plagues there, the Jews there were released.
But Pharoah's army pursued them, to give all these no peace.
And, when they cried unto The Lord, there at the Red Sea shore.
God parted all the waters there...The Battle Is The Lord's.
6) When Goliath terrified, all in Israel's camp,
They feared no one could defeat the Philistine's champ.
But, David used a slingshot for his weapon, not a sword.
One stone killed Goliath there...The Battle Is The Lord's.
7) Jehosophat's Kingdom threatened there, by enemies there, deployed.
All the people fasted, prayed, feared they'd be destroyed.
Instead of battle, singers praised God's Goodness by the score.
Ambush done, and foes destroyed...The Battle Is The Lord's.
8) Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego, refused to bow down there.
They'd stay faithful to The Lord...on Him, they put their cares.
Thrown into the fiery furnace, they were bound in cords.
God was with them in the flames...The Battle Is The Lord's.
9) A conflict on Mount Carmel there, God answered by fire.
Baal's prophets up against, Elijah's words, there dire.
But to his followers, Satan there, ultimately ignores.
He's no match for The King Of Kings...The Battle Is The Lord's.
10) The biggest battle for all time is one for your soul.
Eternity set by on whom you give your lifes control.
Either bliss or torment there, at death, is in store.
Christ's Death and Resurrection...The Battle Is The Lord's.
11) When the people of The Lord, call on Him by faith.
Believing that The Lord will do the words that He has saith.
Whatever lifes battles bring, like from a bull, there gored.
Christ will win your battle there...The Battle Is The Lord's.
12) After Rapture, and the time of Jacob's Trouble, there.
For the Return Of Jesus Christ, the Earth is prepared.
All opposing Jesus Christ, His Gospel they ignored.
Slain by just The Word Of God...The Battle Is The Lord's.
13) After a thousand years of peace, those with sins desire.
At Great White Throne Judgment, these sent to The Lake Of Fire.
Spurning God's Love Gift, sins price, these could not afford.
Regret their choice forevermore...The Battle Is The Lord's.
14) Your eternal destiny depends upon your choice.
What will you do with Jesus Christ, and His Loving Voice??
God's Free Gift available to all who would explore.
He wants all now to repent...The Battle is The Lord's.
15) Your decision, on your friend, God will not there, force.
What you do with Jesus Christ, sets your eternal course.
For The Holy Trinity will reign forevermore...
Will you join the Righteous Throng?? The Battle Is The Lord's.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage