This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) Those of world's religions there, threatening of death.
To all those who won't recant, with their final breath.
They think torture, then death, puts their victims in a spot.
Usurp God's Authority?? Absolutely Not!!
3) Tragically, some think good deeds will get them into Heaven.
But, only The Blood Of Christ, will wash away sin's leaven.
Our righteousness as menstrual blood that will never clot.
Should we ignore The Lord's Commands?? Absolutely Not!!
4) Some decide to murder those, involved in acts of sin.
The Lord will deal with all those, who won't come to Him.
Pray for, witness to these...the best weapons that you've got.
But, force a Bible down their throats?? Absolutely Not!!
5) The lost say that we're forcing them to make Eternal Choice.
It's up to God to prick their hearts, to hearken to His Voice.
While The Blood of Jesus, it'll cleanse sins every spot.
Should anyone ignore Christ's Words?? Absolutely Not!!
6) All get at least one chance to accept Amazing Grace.
Christ will either be their Friend...or Nightmare they will face.
The Lake Of Fire for the lost, is eternally hot.
Will the unsaved enter Heaven?? Absolutely Not!!
7) While The Lord won't force you to, His Love Gift, receive.
That you must repent of sin, and by faith, believe.
Christ lived, and died, and rose again, to cleanse your sins spots.
Should you spurn His Free Gift now?? Absolutely Not!!
8) The Lord wants all to repent, to come to Him by faith.
Accept Him now as Saviour, Lord, and the words He saith.
His Love commanded toward mankind, our salvation sought.
Does He rejoice in those who perish?? Absolutely Not!!
9) For all those accepting Christ, as Saviour and their Lord.
His Precious Word is sharper than any two edged sword.
The saved are not their own, but they, with a Price, are bought.
Do these regret accepting Christ?? Absolutely Not!!
10) God won't wait forever, friend...for you to decide.
Don't put off your decision there, blinded by sins pride.
A battle raging for your soul, is currently being fought.
After death, to pray to Christ?? Absolutely Not!!
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage