|The Curse Of Sin On Planet Earth|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) The curse of sin on planet Earth pronounced upon that day,
When Adam and then Eve rebelled, to God's Holy Way.
Death and the sin nature came upon all who were born.
And, the ground would now put forth thistles and the thorns.
3) The curse of sin on planet Earth continued through the years.
It grieved The Lord unto His Heart, possibly with tears.
But, Noah, he found faith there in The Creators Righteous Eyes.
An Ark built to protect them from The Flood there from the sky.
4) The curse of sin on planet Earth, would not disappear.
Sinful souls, killing those, who held God so dear.
After many years, God would, in fullness of time.
Send His Son to die for us, to pay for every crime.
5) The curse of sin on planet Earth, and all of its pain.
Dealt with by The Lamb Of God, there for sinners, slain.
He left Heaven's Glory there, to redeem the lost.
Dying like a criminal, on that Rugged Cross.
6) The curse of sin on planet Earth, the pain of all sins thorns.
Were removed when Jesus Christ, rose from the dead that morn.
Those repenting of their sin, accepting Christ by faith.
Would benefit eternally, from words The Lord saith.
7) The curse of sin on planet Earth, like wildfire, will burn.
Increasing in severity, until Christ returns.
The King of Kings, and Lord Of Lords, now judges the worlds sin.
Sending to Eternal Judgment, all rejecting Him.
8) The curse of sin on planet Earth, will be removed that day.
From Jerusalem, Christ rules, in each and every way.
The Earth restored to Eden's beauty, creations curse is done.
Earth ruled by its Righteous Owner, Jesus Christ, God's Son.
9) The curse of sin on planet Earth, tries once more to appear.
Fire falls from God above, God's Judgment is severe.
All those who rejected Christ, now at His Great White Throne.
He'll send them to Eternal Fire, as ones He's never known.
10) The curse of sin on planet Earth, will not be seen again.
As The Lord makes all things new, without a threat of sin.
Redeemed souls through eternity, praise God forevermore.
As sins curse will never darken, Heaven's eternal shore.
11) The curse of sin on planet Earth, while here in this life.
With all its burdens and its cares, with the sin and strife.
What you do with Jesus Christ, your destiny depends.
He wants you to repent of sin, accept Him as your Friend.
12) The curse of sin on planet Earth, it extends to you.
A decision, now, you have to make...what will you now, there, do??
Will Christ be your Friend For Life, or your worst nightmare??
At death, it's too late for you, to eternally, prepare.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage