|To Those Left Behind On Earth|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) To those left behind on Earth, as millions disappeared.
God's Great Tribulation starts, to last for seven years.
But, all who accepted Christ, as their only Saviour.
They've now been raptured into Heaven, having the Lord's favor.
3) To those left behind on Earth, on where the Christians went.
Freak occurrence there of nature, our lives here were spent.
Abducted, or transported there, lying words, there soothe.
Tragically, one thing you may not hear will be the Truth.
4) To those left behind on Earth, evil now runs wild.
Atmosphere of wickedness, nothing meek and mild.
The Holy Spirit, unrestrains evils binding voice.
As the world rejected God, so, He gave them their choice.
5) To those left behind on Earth, an evil king will rise.
He'll say that He's The Prince of Peace, with his cunning eyes.
Most Jews and most Gentiles there, will this man receive.
As The Gospel Of The Lord, most would not believe.
6) To those left behind on Earth, The Temple is rebuilt.
Thinking he's the Saviour, they'll praise him to the hilt.
But soon, his true colors there, will be to all revealed.
The Antichrist, Satan's man, his lies no more concealed.
7) To those left behind on Earth, they still can be saved.
Accept The Lord who lived and died, and rose up from the grave.
But, for those accepting Christ, they likely will be killed.
Just as Christ did on The Cross, the blood of these, is spilled.
8) To those left behind on Earth, God's Patience is now done.
His wrath falls to all who did reject His Only Son.
All those taking Satan's Mark, so they could buy or sell.
These will spend eternity, in the fires of Hell.
9) To those left behind on Earth, the lost there now expend.
Christ is now their Nightmare, and not Eternal Friend.
With A Word, He kills all those, who loved sins desires.
They will burn forevermore, in The Lake Of Fire.
10) To those left behind on Earth, believing remnant there.
He welcomes these with open arms, His love to them, is shared.
He restores the Earth there, a millenium of peace.
AS the curse that plagued the Earth, is finally released.
11) To those left behind On Earth, these words I write today.
That you may accept The Lord, The Truth, The Life, The Way.
For when the Rapture there occurs, sudden in the sky.
It'll happen so fast that, you can not say ''goodbye''.
12) To those left behind on Earth, don't wait till it's too late.
After death, rejecting Christ, means torment is your fate.
One day, you'll stand before The Lord, on His Righteous Throne.
Will you be saved?? Or cast away, as one He's never known??
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage