|Thy Word Is Settled In Heaven|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Based on Psalm 119:89
Written By Daryl Stout
2) Thy Word is settled in Heaven, O Lord...Holy and Perfect are You.
To save mankind from sins dreadful curse, The Great Love Gift You would there do.
You took on yourself, Your Judgment there meant, for all mankind on The Cross.
By Christ's Precious Blood, on Calvary shed, there to redeem all the lost.
3) Thy Word is settled in Heaven, O Lord...no man can fathom Your Ways.
Omniscient, omnipotent, in every place, truly the Ancient Of Days.
For there are three, in Heaven recorded, with Father, Spirit, and Son.
And in the Trinity, Righteous and Holy, each of these three there are one.
4) Thy Word is settled in Heaven, O Lord...not one thing escapes your glance.
For by Your Pleasure, all things created...nothing did happen by chance.
And to mankind, The Lord did say, the one thing that you do require.
Believe on the One, that You have sent, and not ones sinful desires.
5) Thy Word is settled in Heaven, O Lord...no matter what mankind may do.
For all creation, You there, control...though sometimes things may seem skewed.
No matter what circumstance, there may occur...You are in charge of all things.
And, Lord, Your Will, it will be done...no matter what evil man brings.
6) Thy Word is settled in Heaven, O Lord...the victory's already won.
For through the Death, and Resurrection, of Jesus Christ, Your Only Son.
As victory achieved in spiritual realm, one day, it will come to Earth.
When Christ returns, with all the redeemed, those who accepted New Birth.
7) Thy Word is settled in Heaven, O Lord...the lost, they do not understand.
Spritually blinded by Satan's throngs, they scorn Christ's Nail pierced Hands.
But, it is appointed all mankind to die, then judgment for sinful desires.
Tragically, those who rejected Your Gift, end up in The Lake Of Fire.
8) Thy Word is settled in Heaven, O Lord...for this, the saved, we give praise.
The Lamb Of God, Christ Jesus, Your Son...to Him, our voices, we raise.
While we do share the Gospel you gave, salvation there full, and so free.
For mankind one day, there before Christ, will bow there on bended knee.
9) Thy Word is settled in Heaven, O Lord...the sinner, your Spirit, convicts.
Repentance of sin, accepting Christ Jesus, the sinners heart, you do there, prick.
I pray that all those, who may read these words, will heed the Words you do say.
Accepting Christ Jesus, The King Of All Kings, The Truth, and The Life, and The Way.
10) Thy Word is settled in Heaven, O Lord...no man on Earth, can destroy.
Your righteous judgment, upon this Earth...one day, it will be employed.
And, Lord, we eagerly await the day...when You'll make all things there new.
As we serve You gladly, for your Great Love Gift...it's the least that we can do.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage