|The Selling Of Ones Soul|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) With his cunning lies, deceit, the Devil tickles ears.
Saying that the wrath of God, is something not to fear.
Spiritually blinded there, the people dig the hole,
To plunge them to The Lake Of Fire, the selling of ones soul.
3) When our first parents, in The Garden, there fell into sin.
They brought the curse of sin and death, to all their future kin.
The title deed upon the Earth, Satan that day, stole,
Adam and Eve, deceived to, the selling of ones soul.
4) Now cast out from Eden there, their one time Garden Home,
The curse of sin, now part of life, wherever one would roam.
The firstborn, Cain...he killed Abel, jealousy controlled.
He learned the hard way, the true cost, the selling of ones soul.
5) Mankind grew and multiplied, across the Earth therein.
And every heart was wicked there, filled up with all sin.
"Build thee an ark of gopher wood"...to Noah, The Lord told...
"Escape The Flood", judgment for the selling of ones soul.
6) Sodom and Gomorrah there, the cities on the plain.
Sinning great before The Lord, laughed at judgment claim.
Lot rescued before fire fell, down on this Hell Hole.
The wicked, they did pay the price, the selling of ones soul.
7) Throughout Israel's history, God's chosen people there,
When they forsook The Lord for sin, His Judgment wasn't spared.
When they repented, God forgave, His Blessings there extolled.
But so many times they did, the selling of ones soul.
8) In the fullness of time there, Christ Jesus came to Earth.
The perfect, sinless, Lamb Of God...a precious lowly birth.
Tragically, most of mankind, perceived His Words as droll.
Spiritually blinded to the selling of ones soul.
9) So, in our place, upon Himself, upon that Rugged Cross.
Jesus Christ, the King Of Kings, would die for all the lost.
The Lord, He Rose up from the dead...from Satan took control,
To break sins power given with the selling of ones soul.
10) Without warning, The Lord will, return in Judgment soon.
And, all those rejecting Him, will meet their certain doom.
Receiving God's Wrath, in the seals, trumpets, and the bowls.
They'll pay the cost, eternally...the selling of ones soul.
11) The Time Of Jacobs Trouble, will soon on Earth, descend.
To the lost, Christ will be, a Nightmare...not their Friend.
The Mark Of The Beast taken there, their sin they cling to hold.
Burning in The Lake Of Fire...the selling of ones soul.
12) Because of our sin nature, no decision is required,
To make a deal with Satan there, for our sins desires.
Already we belong to Him, on us, he has control.
The price to pay, it is too great, the selling of ones soul.
13) The Lord, He has no pleasure in the death of those who die.
Repent of sin now, come to Christ, He waits upon your cry.
Accept The Lord in childlike faith, serve Him as your goal.
Don't be like most of mankind, with the selling of ones soul.
14) But for those who serve The Lord, at death, the joy abounds.
Into Heaven, at the Rapture's glorious trumpet sound.
We'll rule and reign with Jesus Christ, sin no more controls...
For the saved refused the lie, the selling of ones soul.
15) Like it or not, one day soon, all there on bended knee.
Will declare that Christ Is Lord, for all eternity.
If you rejected Jesus Christ, His Gospel, you were told,
Eternal torment is yours for, the selling of ones soul.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage