|The Groaning Of Creation|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Based On Romans 8:22
Written By Daryl Stout
2) The groaning of Creation there, was not meant to be.
A paradise in Eden there, for eternity.
But when our first parents there, fell for Satan's lies;
Perfection in all of creation, there on that day, died.
3) The groaning of Creation there, under sins dread curse,
Increased exponentially, as told in Bible Verse.
God finally sent a massive Flood, His Judgment there, employed.
And, all who rejected Him, millions were destroyed.
4) The groaning of Creation there, nature did rebel.
From hurricanes and tidal waves, from the oceans swell.
Earthquakes, fires, drought and flood, scorching heat, then cold.
Nature raging as the curse, from sin did unfold.
5) The groaning of Creation there, tornadic storms and hail.
Blizzards and the avalanche, as winter storms prevailed.
Eclipsing darkness overtook, the sunlight of each day.
As sins curse kept calling for, the massive debt to pay.
6) The groaning of Creation there, when Christ walked on the Earth.
The winds and seas obeyed His Voice, that told men of New Birth.
But mankind rejected Him...said "On A Cross, He'll Die".
The Heavens mourned upon that day, in darkness from the sky.
7) The groaning of Creation there, on Resurrection Morn.
A great quake, the stone was moved, as sin's grasp was torn.
Christ arose, defeating death, providing victory.
All part of God's Redeeming Plan, for all eternity.
8) The groaning of Creation there, in many years since then.
Birth pangs increasing, time approaching, Christ will come again.
For after Rapture, Tribulation will the Earth, devour.
Preparing for The Lord's Return, at the appointed hour.
9) The groaning of Creation there, will end when Christ returns.
Those having rejected Christ, they will forever burn.
Creation will then be restored, to Eden's Paradise.
As Earth ruled in righteousness, by King Jesus Christ.
10) The groaning of Creation there, one day destroyed by fire.
Completely purging Earth from all trace of sins desires.
A New Heaven, and a New Earth, created by The Lord.
Creation never to again, be under sins dread sword.
11) The groaning of Creation there, affects your life as well.
All who don't repent of sin, they are bound for hell.
The unsaved, they will scream in torment, in eternal flame.
If they reject God's Free Love Gift, no one else to blame.
12) The groaning of Creation there, Earth longs to be free.
Decide today, where you will spend, your eternity.
Accept Christ as Your Lord today, forever with Him reign.
Come to Him today in faith, and call on Jesus' Name.
13) The groaning of Creation there, don't be like thorny weeds.
The Lamb Of God, upon that Cross, for all your sins, did bleed.
Just like creation groans in pain, even until now...
The lost, too...in pain will be, before Christ, as they bow.
14) The groaning of Creation there, will you as well, there groan??
One day soon, everyone, will stand before Christ's Throne.
To give account for how they lived, in their life on Earth.
The most important question though...did they obtain New Birth??
15) The groaning of Creation there, nothing will compare.
To the suffering you will have, if you do not prepare.
For at death, it is too late, to make eternal choice.
It's up to you, what you will do, with Christ's loving voice.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage