|Inclusive, Yet Exclusive|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) Inclusive, yet exclusive...the Gospel meant for all.
That the Creator would one day, die for mankind's fall.
In the form of Jesus Christ, God's Precious Only Son.
He'd break the bond of Satan's grip; redeemed the victory won.
3) Inclusive, yet exclusive...for God, the world, so loved.
All creation He controls, like hand in a glove.
For He knows and sees all, with Omniscient Eyes.
Everything occurring, is to Him there, no surprise.
4) Inclusive, yet exclusive...when Jesus came to Earth.
Sinless, yet in human form, to proclaim New Birth.
Christ, The Way, The Truth, The Life, the Only Way To Heaven.
His Precious Blood would cleanse away the filth of all sin's leaven.
5) Inclusive, yet exclusive...for those who believed.
When the saved repent of sin, and God's Love Gift, receive.
For every sin, on the Cross, Christ, The Lamb, would die.
He'd rise again the third day, victory in the sky.
6) Inclusive, yet exclusive...no other faith does claim.
Its founder would die for its faith, except for Jesus' Name.
God's Free Gift extended, each person must there choose.
Some believe, but tragically, many will refuse.
7) Inclusive, yet exclusive...but it, the world rejects.
They prefer sins evil way, Satan's lies direct.
But in truth, The Lord, He Shows no partiality.
One day soon, all will bow, there on bended knee.
8) Inclusive, yet exclusive...the world, it does complain.
They feel God's "intolerant", causing grief and pain.
Truthfully, the lost souls want to stay in sins desires.
But, they'll pay eternally, in The Lake Of Fire.
9) Inclusive, yet exclusive...The Lord, He made The Rules.
Those who say there is no God...The Lord, He calls them "fools".
A choice was given to mankind, to serve God, or rebel.
Eternal joy in Heaven...or Eternal pain in Hell.
10) Inclusive, yet exclusive...to most, these words offend.
Except for those accepting Christ, He's their Eternal Friend.
But, for those who spurn the Gift of God's Amazing Grace...
These will scream in terror there, when they see Christ's Face.
11) Inclusive, yet exclusive...God is calling you today.
For after death, it is too late, your decision there, to say.
"Come, let's reason", says The Lord...for you, He Truly knows.
Repent, let His Blood make your sin, there whiter than snow.
12) Inclusive, yet exclusive...for when you know The Truth...
The Truth will surely make you free, from all sin uncouth.
God has no pleasure when someone dies, in their sins, there lost.
Instead of Christ, the sinner chose, to pay eternal cost.
13) Inclusive, yet exclusive...in the words here of this poem.
One day, all will face The Lord, on His Righteous Throne.
God could have destroyed the world, when man disobeyed.
But, He Himself, would on The Cross, mankinds sins debt, pay.
14) Inclusive, yet exclusive...will you heed God's Loving Voice??
Your Eternal Destiny, a most important choice.
You'll either blame yourself forever, falling for Satan's ploys.
Or you'll praise The Lamb Of God, there in Heaven's joy.
15) Inclusive, yet exclusive...the Gospel is for all.
Don't be part of the large group, who reject God's Call.
Christ did all He could for you, the choice comes down to this.
Will eternal joy be yours?? Or will you, this joy, miss??
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage