|The Mental Anguish Of The Lost|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) The mental anguish of the lost, ignoring The Lord's Voice.
Scorn the loving Grace Of God, by their free will choice.
Irritated by Conviction, The Holy Spirit Sent...
Away from God, and toward sin, these foolishly there went.
3) The mental anguish of the lost, God's Holy Words despised.
These prefer to do what's right, just in their own eyes.
But, God keeps thorough records, deeds open and concealed.
For one day, in Judgment there...everything's revealed.
4) The mental anguish of the lost, when they are witnessed to.
They want no one telling them, what they can and can not do.
But, God's Standard is Perfection, no one on Earth can pay.
Except for Christ, The King Of Kings, The Truth, The Life, The Way.
5) The mental anguish of the lost, by Satan, they're deceived.
Instead of The Lord's Righteous Words, Satan, these believed.
He makes all think that once life ends, you're forever dead.
But, the moment that you enter Hell, you'll eternally dread.
6) The mental anguish of the lost, they'll realize too late.
Since they rejected Jesus Christ, damnation is their fate.
They would not repent of sin, and accept New Birth.
They'll regret that they ignored, God's Voice while on the Earth.
7) The mental anguish of the lost, experienced in this life,
As they considered Gospel Truth "misery and strife"...
Anguish nothing compared to eternal anguish there.
Regretting they refused God's Gift, that with them, was shared.
8) The mental anguish of the lost, they see there, Heaven's bliss.
But, since they repented not, this happiness, they miss.
Wanting relief now, from their pain, they cry to Heaven's shores.
But, for these, it's too late now...their pleas are there ignored.
9) The mental anguish of the lost, by God's Word, compelled now.
Declaring Jesus Christ as Lord, before His Feet, all bow.
In terror they now feel His Wrath, from His Righteous Throne.
Cast into The Lake Of Fire, as ones He's never known.
10) The mental anguish of the lost, don't let this be yours, too.
Repent of sin, accept Christ now, the best thing you could do.
And, whether Rapture or at Death, when earthly life there ends.
Instead of Nightmare, Christ will be, Your Eternal Friend.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage