|They Would Not Repent|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Based on Revelation 9:20
Written By Daryl Stout
2) After Lucifer's rebellion, in Heaven long ago.
Into The Lake Of Fire one day, all his throngs would go.
His demonic cohorts worked to bring all to sins tent.
Lied about the coming judgment, they would not repent.
3) Our first parents, in that Garden, both Adam and Eve.
Fell for the serpents evil words, the lies did deceive.
Because of sin, a limit set, the time on Earth, there spent.
Especially for rebellious ones, they would not repent.
4) Sin increased and multiplied, at alarming rates.
God would destroy The Earth, with Flood...Judgment was its fate.
But, Noah found grace in God's Eyes...and knew what judgment meant.
But, most refused the Ark of safety...they would not repent.
5) Inquity and wickedness, abounded every day.
Most of mankind despised the words, that The Lord did say.
They seemed good, but in their hearts...God, He was absent.
God's Judgment fell repeatedly, as they would not repent.
6) But, in the fullness of time there, God sent His Son to Earth.
Except for sin, He'd be like us, from moment of His Birth.
The Lamb Of God, a sinless life, on this Earth was spent.
For He knew much of mankind, they would not repent.
7) In His Life upon the Earth, where His Works were done.
Most rejected what Jesus Christ, God's Precious, Ohly Son.
The One Thing God Requires, is belief on Christ, God sent.
The reason they rejected Christ, is they would not repent.
8) He took the sins of all mankind upon Himself that day.
Jesus Christ, God's Only Son, The Truth, The Life, The Way.
And when He died, the temple veil, from top down was rent.
For His own, rejected Him, as they would not repent.
9) But victory won, when Jesus Christ, rose up from the dead.
Satan's fate forever sealed...his evil forces dread.
They keep deceiving all mankind...from poor to opulent.
Ensnaring all rebellious souls...they would not repent.
10) In the last book of God's Word, the Revelation there.
Given by The Lord, to John...the future, it was shared.
God's Righteousness not satisified, until all judgment spent.
To all those who took the Mark, as they would not repent.
11) Three sets of seven judgments each, increasing by the hour.
Demonstrating both God's Wrath, and His Righteous Power.
When all these were finally done, they set a precedent.
Christ returns to judge the world, as they would not repent.
12) With the lost removed from Earth, Millenium begins.
A thousand years of peace and joy, without the curse of sin.
One last rebellion Satan tries, but all his deeds, now spent.
Torment forever, all his throngs, as they would not repent.
13) Earth and Heaven, now destroyed, in God's Righteous Fire.
But, The Lord makes all things new, free of sins desires.
All creation, redeemed souls, the ladies and the gents;
These words to never know again...they would not repent.
14) Everyone that's ever lived, will have at least one time.
To hear The Gospel, that Christ died, for their sin and crime.
All mankind, without excuse, from poor to opulent.
Don't be part of the group there...they would not repent.
15) The Lord, He Has no pleasure, in the death of those who die.
What will you do with Jesus Christ? God waits for your reply.
For if you reject The Lord, and be like sins merchant.
You'll regret one day, as those...they would not repent.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage