|For You, I've Never Known|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Based on Matthew 7:23
Written By Daryl Stout
2) All those that will hear Christ say ''For You, I've never known''.
Will be without excuse that day, their lives replayed and shown.
The truth of all their motives, thoughts, words, deeds, and desires,
Condemn all these forevermore to The Lake Of Fire.
3) That day, some preachers hear the words ''For You, I've never known''.
A social gospel, no repentance of sin, was their tone.
They refused to preach the words, ''You're Saved By Grace Through Faith''.
Preferred to tickle mankinds ears, instead of what Christ saith.
4) Some so called Christians also hear ''For You, I've never known''.
Going through the motions there, now these are left alone.
Doing what's right in their eyes, as well as their good deeds,
Their sin makes all this nothing there, no one for them to plead.
5) Those refusing Christ, all hear ''For You, I've never known''.
They heard the Gospel, but their chance to repent, was blown.
Instead believing Satan's lies of many ways to Heaven;
But just rejecting Jesus Christ, fills you with sins leaven.
6) You don't have to hear the words ''For You, I've never known''.
Believe that Jesus died for you, for your sins, He atoned.
And with His Resurrection, all mankind can get God's Favor.
Repent of sin, accept Christ now, to be your Lord and Saviour.
7) Serve Christ as Lord, and you won't hear ''For You, I've never known''.
At death, you're welcomed into Heaven, by Christ, on His Throne.
For when you called on Jesus Name, and by faith believed.
Heaven for eternity, and sins pardon, you received.
8) So, friend, will you one day, hear ''For You've I've Never Known''??
You've heard the Gospel Witness here, in words of this poem.
While God won't force you to heed the words of His Still, Small Voice.
Your eternal destiny is dependent on your choice.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage