|From Within, The Nations Fell|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) From within, the nations fell, by acts of mankind.
These sinned greatly before The Lord, nations spiritually blind.
They forsook The Lord's commands, desired instead to sin.
And, God's Judgment upon these lands, fell time and time again.
3) From within, the nations fell, by sinful, wicked deeds.
Debauchery, idolatry, murders, lies, and greed.
So much so, that God called Noah, there to build an Ark.
But, only eight were saved, from a world so spiritually dark.
4) From within, the nations fell, the cities of the plain.
Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed in Judgment Flame.
God would have spared these, if ten righteous souls were therein found.
Only Lot and his two daughters escaped the burning ground.
5) From within, the nations fell, Pharoah's Empire land.
Persecuting God's People, on each and every hand.
Through Moses, God sent ten huge plagues, so Egypt there, would know.
It was The Lord who said to Pharoah, "Let My People Go".
6) From within, the nations fell, all against the Jews.
The message of salvation came, from these that God did choose.
For The Lord told Abraham, the nations He would bless;
These caring for the Jews, and God's Laws of Righteousness.
7) From within, the nations fell, even Israel felt God's Wrath.
In rebellion, following other nations paths.
So God used their enemies, His Judgments to employ.
When Israel repented there, their enemies were destroyed.
8) From within, the nations fell, but in fullness of time;
Jesus Christ, God In The Flesh, would pay for all sins crimes.
Virgin Born, He lived like us, without sin or pride.
In our place, upon a Cross, He was crucified.
9) From within, the nations fell; Christ, they refused to see.
For on Resurrection Morn, He won the victory.
And, by Christ's Life, Death, and Resurrection from the grave;
All calling upon Jesus' Name, in faith, these would be saved.
10) From within, the nations fell, and right up through today.
Most despise Christ's Words "He's The Truth, The Life, The Way".
Except for faithful remnant souls, who shun sins desires,
The rest, who reject The Lord, go to The Lake Of Fire.
11) From within, the nations fell, even the U.S.A.;
All have turned away from God, each to his own way.
Instead of the Land Of The Free, and Home Of The Brave...
We've become land of the fee...and home of depraved.
12) From within, the nations fell...but in one day, reborn...
Isarel again a nation there, much to the world's scorn.
And, when The Lord returns to Earth, the rule of sin will cease;
Christ's Kingdom from Jerusalem, with Millenium Of Peace.
13) From within, the nations fell, one last rebellion tried.
These unrepentant, serving Satan, with arrogance and pride.
These and the whole universe, destroyed by Righteous Flame.
The Great White Throne awaits all those rejecting Jesus' Name.
14) From within, the nations fell, but one day, that will end.
God creates New Earth, Jerusalem, and a New Heaven.
And, only the redeemed will dwell, upon those Righteous Shores;
Where The Holy Trinity shall reign forevermore.
15) From within, the nations fell, God grieves for those who die.
Those perishing because of sin, believing Satan's lie.
But, God won't force His Will on you, to make Eternal Choice.
Your destiny determined by, response to The Lord's Voice.
16) From within, the nations fell, their sin, they justify.
But no thought or word or deed, escapes God's Righteous Eyes.
Your life played back one day, when you stand before His Throne;
From birth to death, all aspects of your life there, will be shown.
17) From within, the nations fell, your life will do likewise.
For God will expose your lifes truth, behind sins disguise.
If you rejected Christ on Earth, now before His Throne;
You'll go into Eternal Fire, as one He's never known.
18) From within, the nations fell, don't be like all of these.
Before The Lord, repent of sin, and bow down on your knees.
Accept by faith Christ died for you, and from the tomb arose.
Serve Christ now, for one day, you'll be glad His Will, you chose.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage