|The Majority Was Wrong|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) The majority was wrong when they ignored God's Holy Word.
Mankind's sinful nature there despises truth that's heard.
Deceived by Satan's demon throngs, to believe a lie.
Instead of listening to The Lord, these in sin, there die.
3) The majority was wrong so much down through history.
Focused on themselves alone; The Lord, they do not see.
Like Saducees of Bible days, believing words they said.
They preach that once your life is done, you are forever dead.
4) The majority was wrong back then, when Adam and Eve fell.
They fell for Satan's lie, and got sin's nature straight from hell.
When God destroyed the Earth in flood, only eight were saved.
All the rest died, went to hell, a fiery, tortuous grave.
5) The majority was wrong in that they filled the world with sin.
Sodom and Gomorrah there, no righteousness therein.
Only Lot and his two daughters, escaped God's Judgment Fire.
The rest destroyed in Divine Wrath, for their sins desires.
6) The majority was wrong; rejected God's Words to provide.
While God's Chosen People, they still had sin and pride.
For after God delivered them, the Jews from Pharoah's eyes;
They trembled there in fear on words from ten of the spies.
7) The majority was wrong, all those, who to The Lord, rebel.
They don't believe a loving God, would send mankind to Hell.
The curse of sin is to this day, on mankind's progeny.
And, it would seem that we're all doomed for an eternity.
8) The majority was wrong back then, in challenging The Lord.
For Christ's Word is sharper than, any two edged sword.
While man speaks and his words die, God's Words forever live.
And, on a Cross, Jesus would, for mankind, His Life give.
9) The majority was wrong when Christ walked upon The Earth.
Most rejected what He taught, on how to get New Birth.
The religious hypocrites, just like there are today,
Ignore that Jesus Christ, He Is The Truth, The Life, The Way.
10) The majority was wrong, rejoiced when Christ died on The Cross.
Jesus died for every sin, to redeem the lost.
On Resurrection Morning, Christ from the dead, arose.
Satan was defeated there, and all his lies, exposed.
11) The majority was wrong, except for those who did believe.
They repented of their sin, and God's Gift, they received.
That Jesus Christ, God In The Flesh, in His Loving Plan.
Their sins would be cleansed by Blood, from Christ's Nail Pierced Hands.
12) The majority was wrong when they created all these faiths.
They preferred what they did preach, not words that The Lord saith.
For Jesus said that "No one comes to God, except through Me".
And one day, all will bow before The Lord on bended knee.
13) The majority was wrong in doing what's right in their eyes.
God is recording everything, our deeds are no surprise.
For when you stand before The Lord, there on Judgment Day,
You'll answer for sins, thoughts, and deeds, and all words you did say.
14) The majority was wrong, they will see, tragically too late.
Eternal torment in The Lake Of Fire is their fate.
They spurned the witness of God's Servants, to of their sin, repent.
Instead preferring selfish pride, that's how their lives were spent.
15) The majority was wrong, but you can, from this group, escape.
Come To Jesus, let Him remove, the sin in your life, draped.
For He has no pleasure, in the death of these, who die.
But, wants you to accept Him now, He's waiting for your cry.
16) The majority was wrong, but believing remnant there.
Who've received God's Free Love Gift, Judgment will be spared.
Receive Christ as your Lord today, it's too late at your death.
Call on Jesus while you still have words there in your breath.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage