|Repent And Receive, Or Reject And Regret|
This poem is from the ''My Testimony -- To Soar With Jesus Collection''. Written by Daryl Stout. (C) Copyright 1989, 2017 by Daryl Stout. All Rights Reserved. Any abuse or unauthorized usage of this poetry will be dealt with at The Judgment Before Jesus Christ. The ''Soar With Jesus'' Eagle Design was created and designed by Dale Larison, and it is used by permission.
Return To Top Of Page
Written By Daryl Stout
2) Repent and receive, or reject and regret...the choice friend, is yours to decide.
For the only way to Heaven is Christ...His Shed Blood for you there, applied.
But, God will not force the decision on you; repent and on Jesus, you call.
Eternal torment, for you, guaranteed...if you do nothing at all.
3) Repent and receive, or reject and regret...you can't escape this choice, my friend.
Sins curse all started, by Lucifier there...the dissonant sound wouldn't blend.
One third of the angels, from Heaven cast out, with Satan, who these did deceive.
The Lake Of Fire, eternal torment, for these, and all who don't believe.
4) Repent and receive, or reject and regret...destiny there of your soul.
God loves you so much, but you, Satan hates...who will you give the control?
Christ died for you, and rose again...so flames of Hell you could miss.
But, Satan, he lies, wants you to believe...that he and Hell do not exist.
5) Repent and receive, or reject and regret...what you will see when you die.
If you've received Christ, as Saviour and Lord, it's Heavenly bliss in the sky.
But if you refused Christ as Your Lord, the pit of Hell, fiery flame.
Eternal torment for everyone who, would not call on Jesus' Name.
6) Repent and receive, or reject and regret...how you will feel at the sight.
With all the saved, praising The Lord...happiness, joy, day and night.
But, with the lost, tormented, alone...you'll recall words from this poem.
Cursing forever, you refused Christ, and Heaven there as your home.
7) Repent and receive, or reject and regret...on your knees, one day, you'll bow.
Humble, repentant, accepting The Lord...the time to decide, it is now.
Or on Judgment Day, compelled by God's Word...in front of The Lord's Great White Throne.
Christ will cast you, in The Lake Of Fire...a sinner, He has never known.
Return To Top Of Page
Contact The Webmaster
Return To Website Homepage